I expect all Promos will suck this year!

BorussenBernie09
2092 posts Fans' Favourite
Man, even if I didn't like FIFA19 Gameplay wise, I liked the quantity and quality of most of the Promos EA dropped in 19.

I expect, that EA will 🎃🎃🎃🎃 us over if we're expecting Promos like these last year.

FUTMAS is going to be lame, cards will be even more expensive than last year.

I hoped that this FUT Economist guy will do good for the community, but the opposite happened.

What you guys think:

Will EA raise the quality of the Promos in comparison to that super lame Halloween Promo or will every following Promo be a total letdown?

Comments

• Halloween promo was decent
  • Idek
    17516 posts World Class
    Don't really see what was wrong with the scream promo
  • BorussenBernie09
    Especially Scream Player SBCs were crap (except Piqué) and/or overpriced.

I opened around 70 Packs and only got 1 Scream Player (Aspas) out of them. Hasn't been decent for me.
  • Man, even if I didn't like FIFA19 Gameplay wise, I liked the quantity and quality of most of the Promos EA dropped in 19.

I expect, that EA will **** us over if we're expecting Promos like these last year.

FUTMAS is going to be lame, cards will be even more expensive than last year.

I hoped that this FUT Economist guy will do good for the community, but the opposite happened.

What you guys think:

Will EA raise the quality of the Promos in comparison to that super lame Halloween Promo or will every following Promo be a total letdown?

If all future promos will be handled same as Halloween then I am in 👍
  • BorussenBernie09
    Obviously my view on the scream promo is unpopular :D
  • Barresh
    6000 posts Big Money Move
    Özils scream-card is really good, the objectives wasn't that hard either tbf.
  • BorussenBernie09
    Yeah Özil was good too...is starter in my Squad. I guess I'm only bitter because my packluck sucked during that Promo and I didn't pull Aguero :D
  • gorillabear
    1055 posts Professional
    I liked the permanent upgrades too
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6635 posts Big Money Move
    It was decent imo , the 2nd team was a let down though compared to the first
  • Bapinho
    3433 posts National Call-Up
    i think scream was a bit hit and miss. For example the milner was way overpriced; but the pique was quite good for coin value. Wouldve liked a guaranteed scream sbc to finally get the 83 and 84's a bit up; and flash sbc's or some "better" daily sbc's wouldve been nice too; like make the requirements a bit harder but give a better pack reward.
    Also really liked the dzeko and ozil objectives; get a good card by just playing the game; really GG for EA there.

All and all i give it a 7,5 i guess. Things couldve been better but also couldve been waaaayyyy worse
  • L1vingl1fe
    4828 posts National Call-Up
    This scream was so much better than previous years. Only part I wished we got was at least one guaranteed played SBC
  • RTG20
    1214 posts Professional
    Problem is so far that majority of SBC's (not just Scream) have been over priced

The only ones that resemble good value aren't actually good value

How is it good value to pay a higher amount for an untradeable card than what a normal card off the market would cost that would do a better job anyways.
  • nt009
    1871 posts Fans' Favourite
    lol just compare scream promo this year and last year, wayyyy better this year
  • Chavez76
    9311 posts League Winner
    RTG20 wrote: »
    Problem is so far that majority of SBC's (not just Scream) have been over priced

The only ones that resemble good value aren't actually good value

How is it good value to pay a higher amount for an untradeable card than what a normal card off the market would cost that would do a better job anyways.

dont agree, Pique was cheap for the player you get, and I personally really Giovinco (although hard to link)
  • Redlad
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    Halloween promo was decent

The cards were great. Could have done so much more with sbc’s and packs etc
  • xFATAL
    5380 posts Big Money Move
    Scream promo was good even though I didn't pack one from hundreds of packs. Still the perm upgrades are nice and did Pique and Hulk sbcs which were good value.
  • LiamSully
    7985 posts League Winner
    Thought the promo was good tbh

Only thing missing is a guaranteed sbc for one of the promo players
    I think they should do this every promo tbh, even if it’s a one-time untradeable
  • Wyojasond
    17352 posts World Class
    Was bummed not to pack a scream player either, but outside of that I thought they nailed this promo. Tons of cheap SBCs and ending it with that cheap Pique who I’m sure upgraded a lot of defenses (mine included) was a great sendoff.

Eager to see what’s next. Need to put the lack of scream pulls behind me 😂
  • SebastienEngelhart
    590 posts An Exciting Prospect
    People saying this promo was good? What was good about it? Just un warranted pace upgrades for the same old players. Over priced sbc players and promo packs yay.

At least the last 2 years there was something original, with the shifting stats..

Just throw some pace on Ibra and Hulk yay