The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Finished milestones Politano quick before Scream Promo end

alvchong
1185 posts Professional
edited November 2019
20191103-104156.jpg
20191103-104357.jpg
Picture said it from rare player packs.
then i packed Ali twice.... :#

Comments

• Triplee123
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Chat ❤️❤️❤️❤️, get banged. If you packed him twice why has the new item got a shadow chem style ya ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • alvchong
    1185 posts Professional
    Triplee123 wrote: »
    Chat ****, get banged. If you packed him twice why has the new item got a shadow chem style ya ****

i packed ali earlier and applied Shadow...now have to swap and do some SBC with the screm 87. don't waste it.
  • ozcs_69
    3747 posts National Call-Up
    lol how did you finish all the challenges so quick?
  • delpieroalex
    463 posts An Exciting Prospect
    so why not tell us what players did you use for the lesser clubs like lecce and genoe??
  • Ishibum
    13614 posts Has That Special Something
    so why not tell us what players did you use for the lesser clubs like lecce and genoe??

Diego Farias (Lecce)
    Sanabria (Genoa)
    Di Carmine (Verona)

That help?
  • alvchong
    1185 posts Professional
    ozcs_69 wrote: »
    lol how did you finish all the challenges so quick?

unfortunately, that's the urgly side, down from division 6 to 8 without rage quick, almost lossing every match while trying to score using those players. Some matches are help by opponent who is doing the same and can score with low ranks players.
  • L1vingl1fe
    3987 posts National Call-Up
    alvchong wrote: »
    Chat ****, get banged. If you packed him twice why has the new item got a shadow chem style ya ****

i packed ali earlier and applied Shadow...now have to swap and do some SBC with the screm 87. don't waste it.

That doesn’t make any sense. It says the new item is the one with shadow
  • alvchong
    1185 posts Professional
    edited November 2019
    L1vingl1fe wrote: »
    alvchong wrote: »

That doesn’t make any sense. It says the new item is the one with shadow

well, simple, picture taken after i swapped side. hahaha... not that i purposely photoshop for you guys right....?
    Anyway, have to throw into Mascherano and I retained my shadow Ali.

All I was saying is do the milestone while promo still there. There is slim chance. I did not start my WL and SB at all.

20191103-122712.jpg
    15727573095515693639553131524672.jpg