The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Got bored and spent over 750K on packs..

Latanaka
911 posts Professional
Got more 86+ players than shadow cards.
Exactly 2 of them and 6 86+ players 😅

Comments

• Bapinho
    2518 posts Fans' Favourite
    Any good pulls? What packs? 7,5k?
  • Latanaka
    911 posts Professional
    edited November 2019
    Bapinho wrote: »

Best Pull was 88 rated UCL Pique but didnt expect any better.
    Yes 7,5K packs.

Most valuable was Lenglet
  • Covkilla91mob
    1737 posts Play-Off Hero
    Latanaka wrote: »
    Bapinho wrote: »

Best Pull was 88 rated UCL Pique but didnt expect any better.
    Yes 7,5K packs.

Most valuable was Lenglet

Wow that's peak
  • Invincibility
    4653 posts National Call-Up
    Did this multiple times last year at any big promo.. broke even on some and sometimes made bank.. This year SBC fodders are to low coin value to open packs with coins to be profitable or break even

Biggest pulls were 2x back 2 back Neymar and Mbappe in the same sesssion. TOTS VVD 1.5M and Moments Pires sold for 2MIL at moments release
  • DangerZone
    979 posts Professional
    Did this multiple times last year at any big promo.. broke even on some and sometimes made bank.. This year SBC fodders are to low coin value to open packs with coins to be profitable or break even

Biggest pulls were 2x back 2 back Neymar and Mbappe in the same sesssion. TOTS VVD 1.5M and Moments Pires sold for 2MIL at moments release

Off 7.5k packs? I call ❤️❤️❤️❤️! I spent equivalent to 100 £ doing the same thing on multiple occasions, full of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you were packing multiple high end cards!
  • Invincibility
    4653 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2019
    DangerZone wrote: »

Off 7.5k packs? I call ****! I spent equivalent to 100 £ doing the same thing on multiple occasions, full of **** you were packing multiple high end cards!

Posted my pulls last year on this forum mostly from 50K packs and at times 100K.. It was easy to break even at TOTS with 50K packs everything was selling 86 were worth at least 25K 84 going for 8k 85 12K do the math and you made profit

This year the market is dead. EA messed up bigtime with no ICON SBCs nothing is worth anything 88 going for less then 20K is a joke
  • DangerZone
    979 posts Professional
    edited November 2019

Off 7.5k packs? I call ****! I spent equivalent to 100 £ doing the same thing on multiple occasions, full of **** you were packing multiple high end cards!

Posted my pulls last year on this forum mostly from 50K packs and at times 100K.. It was easy to break even at TOTS with 50K packs everything was selling 86 were worth at least 25K 84 going for 8k 85 12K do the math and you made profit

This year the market is dead. EA messed up bigtime with no ICON SBCs nothing is worth anything 88 going for less then 20K is a joke

I havent done the pack pulls this year because of the reason you just mentioned, but pulling multiple top tear players from 7.5k packs is a flat out lie.. you have since elaborated and said you pulled them out of 25k+ packs which makes it more believable.. but not out of 7.5k packs
  • DangerZone
    979 posts Professional
    edited November 2019

I dont know how you were still playing the game at TOTS fifa19, I threw it the bin at TOTY.. and the way this year is goin, its going in the bin before Christmas

Its funny how the employed futeconomist to help make them destroy the market to make more money! I could bet pack sales in the first 2 months are higher than theyve ever been ... its a double edged sword tho, they’ll soon be dropping off with sales soon enough
  • MuzzaLUFC
    1472 posts Play-Off Hero

I havent done the pack pulls this year because of the reason you just mentioned, but pulling multiple top tear players from 7.5k packs is a flat out lie.. you have since elaborated and said you pulled them out of 25k+ packs which makes it more believable.. but not out of 7.5k packs

Learn to read mate.

He never said he pulled them from 7.5k packs, he said he did it during the promos - which anyone with common sense would naturally assume he meant the promo packs.

His reply was to the main post, in which 7.5k packs weren’t even mentioned - they got brought up in the comments by someone else.

Use your eyes before jumping on someone’s back next time.
  • DangerZone
    979 posts Professional
    edited November 2019
    MuzzaLUFC wrote: »

Learn to read mate.

He never said he pulled them from 7.5k packs, he said he did it during the promos - which anyone with common sense would naturally assume he meant the promo packs.

His reply was to the main post, in which 7.5k packs weren’t even mentioned - they got brought up in the comments by someone else.

Oh wow! The OP said he opened 7.5k packs because of boredom.. and yes its confirmed they were 7.5k packs in the OP’s first reply

Then another posted with

“Did this multiple time during promos”

You learn to read! Either the poster should insert clarity into his post or you should (edited) kindly move on and mind your own business
  • MuzzaLUFC
    1472 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2019
    MuzzaLUFC wrote: »

Learn to read mate.

Oh wow! The OP said he opened 7.5k packs because of boredom.. and yes its confirmed they were 7.5k packs in the OP’s first reply

Then another posted with

“Did this multiple time during promos”

You learn to read! Either the poster should insert clarity into his post or you should **** off and mind your own business

It takes a special guy to still be wrong even when it’s been pointed out to him.

The title of this post said be spent 750k on “packs”, not “7.5k packs”. His actual posted specified how many walkouts he got. At no point did he said they were 7.5k packs in his title or original post - which is what Invincibility was replying to.

Then someone asked him if they were 7.5k packs, and he said yes... but the comment by Invincibility was quite blatantly a reply to the >>original post<< .. not to the comment about it being 7.5k packs - you ASSUMED he meant he got his pulls last year from 7.5k packs, even though he literally specified it was during promos - in which promo packs were on offer! You assumed wrong...

You jumped on his back for nothing, you were and still continue to be wrong just because you have completely mis-understood a comment.

Like I said, learn to read.
  • BeardGang
    1876 posts Fans' Favourite
    I was bored the other day and spent 150k on packs.. instant regret
  • Knowlesdinho
    12892 posts Has That Special Something

It really isn't a lie. I streamed 5k coin pack openings on my discord because certain SBCs during Futties made them really profitable (some non rare golds selling for 2-3k at one point).

I pulled quite a lot of special cards, including a few worth over 100k. I mean it only happened because they put a ton of special cards back in packs, but it's entirely possible to pull top tier cards in 5k and 7.5k packs.

Also before you call BS, @selb witnessed me pull a special Coutinho that was selling for over 200k at the time.
  • Latanaka
    911 posts Professional

It really isn't a lie. I streamed 5k coin pack openings on my discord because certain SBCs during Futties made them really profitable (some non rare golds selling for 2-3k at one point).

I pulled quite a lot of special cards, including a few worth over 100k. I mean it only happened because they put a ton of special cards back in packs, but it's entirely possible to pull top tier cards in 5k and 7.5k packs.

Also before you call BS, @selb witnessed me pull a special Coutinho that was selling for over 200k at the time.

Yeah its possible, pulled CR7 and base moore last year in 15k pack's.
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    1971 posts Fans' Favourite
    Definitely possible. I pulled IF Banega and Icardi B2B on fifa 17 from a premium gold then a jumbo premium.

I've pulled TOTS Dybala and Neymar from jumbo premiums on 18 and Neymar from a jumbo premium last week