More help required - pullback goals

DarthGrowler
17125 posts World Class
How can my opponent always find the pass to the guy pretty much on the goal line but mine are cut out every time?

Should I be regular passing? Driven passing? Driven crossing?

Comments

• DoD_Jester
    27291 posts Player of the Year
    Driven pass, the striker also takes a step back once he finishes his run, that's when you fire it in
  • BaronSamedi
    1160 posts Professional
    think it's broken this year tbh. Had a few opponents who play 90 minutes just constantly doing that and it's so hard to defend cause at a certain point where they pass it you just can't do anything about it. Such an annoying way to play, 0 skill whatsoever.
  • P
    7797 posts League Winner
    think it's broken this year tbh. Had a few opponents who play 90 minutes just constantly doing that and it's so hard to defend cause at a certain point where they pass it you just can't do anything about it. Such an annoying way to play, 0 skill whatsoever.

I've played more than a few.
  • McRaven
    8551 posts League Winner
    P wrote: »

I've played more than a few.

It's literally all everybody does. That and dragback-mania.
  • DarthGrowler
    17125 posts World Class
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    Driven pass, the striker also takes a step back once he finishes his run, that's when you fire it in

Worked a treat. Would never have spotted that
  • Danic123
    4646 posts National Call-Up

Worked a treat. Would never have spotted that

Only annoying thing is waiting for your striker to finish his run & drop back. And even then there’s a chance it gets blocked by AI or amazing save.
  • Keano
    20417 posts Club Captain

This. Your striker makes his run and always moves slightly back before the tracking defender, then driven pass it and tap it in, a normal pass wont work, timing needs to be right.