The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Can't find league matches in FIFA 20 Pro Clubs!!

Little_Smokey87
posts Ball Boy
edited November 2019
I don't recall it ever being this difficult to get a league match game. My team mates and I would switch off every 10 minutes to search for a match, but no luck. After 45minutes to an hour we just give up.This happened almost every day.... It's getting frustrating because we have been playing pro clubs for 6+ years and this has never been an issue. PLEASE FIX THIS EA!!

Comments

• MarioBamba
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Same here, from D5 is very difficult to find a game
  • Is there any solution?? Today we wait for an hour to get a game on pro clubs
  • Covado
    12 posts Ball Boy
    Tbarata90 wrote: »
    Is there any solution?? Today we wait for an hour to get a game on pro clubs
    MarioBamba wrote: »
    Same here, from D5 is very difficult to find a game
    I don't recall it ever being this difficult to get a league match game. My team mates and I would switch off every 10 minutes to search for a match, but no luck. After 45minutes to an hour we just give up.This happened almost every day.... It's getting frustrating because we have been playing pro clubs for 6+ years and this has never been an issue. PLEASE FIX THIS EA!!

Back out of pro clubs completely to main menu then go back in. Make sure everyone online backs out. One person does not it won’t work.
  • Skinner249
    598 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lobby glitches out. Plus the numbers on pro clubs is the lowest it's ever been.
  • Is this still the same?
  • OK, I found a fix that works for me.

Deactivate your ps4 as your primary
    Then reactivate as your primary

That’s been working for me, but I have to do it every time I play.
  • Always try to switch settings and change the kit works well for me if possible give to person with best NAT type
  • Korthan
    2413 posts Fans' Favourite
    I can't even find a club with people who actually play. Don't know why the Join a Club lobby is full of dead clubs regardless of search parameters.