Offline Champions League Crashes Every Time

KingShankly
201 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Every time I try to save my custom league tournament I get the infamous Error CPE and the game crashes. Why can't EA FIX THIS!

Comments

• KingShankly
    This is totally inexcusable and also custom tournaments also crash in Tournament Mode!
  • Valdo08
    240 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's happening to me too. Complete crash. Never fails for me. Despicable.
  • KingShankly
    Valdo08 wrote: »
    It's happening to me too. Complete crash. Never fails for me. Despicable.

Exactly! Come on EA FIX THIS
  • Valdo08
    240 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bump
  • KingShankly
    Bump

Come on EA!! Please fix the crash error in Champions League and custom tournaments!
  • KingShankly
    BUMP!

Come on EA!
  • shrubb77
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sort this out please
  • KingShankly
    EA still hasn't fixed the Champions League crash or the custom tournament crash
  • Iv9
    88 posts Park Captain
    EA still hasn't fixed the Champions League crash or the custom tournament crash

Yes, because SOB @EA_Roger is dead and cannot get this news to the R&D team
  • KingShankly
    Absolutely pathetic EA
  • shrubb77
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    Works fine for me
  • KingShankly
    bull$hit on another forum people have all said the same thing about crashing on matchday 2. Come on EA!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • KingShankly
    The Champions League still crashes every time now.
  • pipopazzo33
    242 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I played a complete ucl two days ago. Depends how many teams you pick to control. At first it crashed for me too but I found the right formula by luck. Its partially broken. At this stage its too late for a fix. Problem is it will remain the same in fifa 21. I wonder if libertadores crashes too
  • KingShankly
    Now Champions League crashes even if you only select a handful of teams and crashes when saving. Also now you can't even play a domestic league or cup in Tournament Mode as the game crashes every time either when saving or customizing the starting 11. Hopefully FIFA 21 corrects this garbage.
  • Lonestarr033
    77 posts Park Captain
    Now Champions League crashes even if you only select a handful of teams and crashes when saving. Also now you can't even play a domestic league or cup in Tournament Mode as the game crashes every time either when saving or customizing the starting 11. Hopefully FIFA 21 corrects this garbage.

They will probably correct it by removing the feature from the game.
  • KingShankly
    Hard to believe that the Copa Libratadores screwed up Tournament Mode which is now unplayable as domestic leagues/domestic cups crash all the time. Pathetic.
  • UserHatKeinNamen
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Never get suprised what EA can screw up. If its not broken they always find a way to brake it. Because they don't test the game before releasing the patches.
    I miss football (offline and real life) Thank you EA
  • This is still an issue. Was in Fifa 20 and is in Fifa 21. What are going to do about it EA? So frustrating.
  • Lamp
    1 posts Ball Boy
    still crashes in FIFA21, before save the progress