cr7

nicitel32
2606 posts Fans' Favourite
Hi guys
for some silly question, but is he great this year? didnt use him last year, even if i could afford him.
Changing my team around and want to buy one marquee player...was thinking del pierro,but i am using ben yedder that is quite similar to him...I used neymar last week, he was ok....And i dont like messi, so he is a no no.
Dont want to pay 70K to ea on tax for just trying a player out .
will be playing 442 or 4222 him and WBY up top....
Maybe some recomendations for another great striker in that prize range?

Comments

• Amdp9
    4786 posts Big Money Move
    nicitel32 wrote: »
    Hi guys
    for some silly question, but is he great this year? didnt use him last year, even if i could afford him.
    Changing my team around and want to buy one marquee player...was thinking del pierro,but i am using ben yedder that is quite similar to him...I used neymar last week, he was ok....And i dont like messi, so he is a no no.
    Dont want to pay 70K to ea on tax for just trying a player out .
    will be playing 442 or 4222 him and WBY up top....
    Maybe some recomendations for another great striker in that prize range?

I have Ronaldo, One thing for sure you will get out of him are the goals, Played about 150 games over 200 goals, this new patch made him stronger, He isn't like last year who used to overpower defenders. But he a class card. I would recommend you to get a decent team around him if you are going for him
  • Always plays well against me. Players just fall over near him
  • D0lvl
    2971 posts National Call-Up
    I just got him and he’s a goal machine. One thing I notice is that headers feel better with him. When he heads the ball it seems like it is towards the net and with power. I’m not pressing l1+r1 either.
  • Tiagz10
    532 posts Semi-Pro
    He is goal machine.. He is a beast for me
  • KevinFTW
    263 posts Sunday League Hero
    The game isn’t catered toward him like last Fifas but he’s still a monster. I’ve had Neymar Ronaldo and MBappe and I’d say he’s better than both but it’s close.

Where he excels is through balls. He rarely gets pushed off his route toward goal.
  • Kingyyy01
    235 posts Sunday League Hero
    Scores goals but that’s about it