The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

How would you improve this? PS4

Kingyyy01
209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited November 2019
Sorry can’t upload a picture at work! But play a 4-2-3-1.

De gea
Zambrotta
Cannavaro
Scream pique
Roberto Carlos
Kante
Otw de jong
Pele
Dalglish
Mbappe
Neymar

Neymar & Carlos

Have 1.1 million coins

Just feel it’s clunky tbh and not getting the best out of it

Comments

• Pocketsquareguy
    6076 posts Big Money Move
    Just enjoy the team and invest your coins. There is very little fun in improving that team. I don’t get how people want to have teams like that so quickly. Just not fun to me. But to each his own, I guess.
  • Kingyyy01
    Just enjoy the team and invest your coins. There is very little fun in improving that team. I don’t get how people want to have teams like that so quickly. Just not fun to me. But to each his own, I guess.

To be honest with you mate been very lucky / unlucky in packs.

Packed neymar twice
    Salah twice
    Pele is packed
    Messi

So kinda just completes the game early tbh, the enjoyment has gone which is why I’ve started another account to build up with. But use weekend league on this one
  • Pocketsquareguy
    6076 posts Big Money Move
    Kingyyy01 wrote: »

Packed neymar twice
    Salah twice
    Pele is packed
    Messi

So kinda just completes the game early tbh, the enjoyment has gone which is why I’ve started another account to build up with. But use weekend league on this one

Similar thing happened to me last year. Packed prime Socrates and prime VDS in a week. I sold them. Bought prime Matthaus and then just saved all my coins for TOTY.
  • Kingyyy01
    Kingyyy01 wrote: »

Packed neymar twice
    Salah twice
    Pele is packed
    Messi

Similar thing happened to me last year. Packed prime Socrates and prime VDS in a week. I sold them. Bought prime Matthaus and then just saved all my coins for TOTY.

Yeah man I feel you, kinda just feel like a cheat code, I’m not great at the game div5/4 player up and down and gold 2/1 player. Tbh get sick and tired of the salty kids messaging me after they beat me or I beat them all because of my team which is true, but the reason I have that team is because it’s players I admire/enjoy using.

Just a bad community tbh!
  • CustardHippo
    1812 posts Play-Off Hero
    Good luck improving that!

Personally, and if it were my coins, I would have VVD in there over Pique and would be looking to swap out OTW De Jong for something a bit more robust - given the players ahead of him.

But as you say, its the players you like and admire so... unless you have other players you like and admire, no point in upgrading. Just save your coins. You've had immense pack luck, most people won't get one of those across the entire game but you got 6 and we are in the first months!
  • Renamed1049161219
    307 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pogba next to kante and get 91 Maradona
  • Kingyyy01
    Good luck improving that!

Personally, and if it were my coins, I would have VVD in there over Pique and would be looking to swap out OTW De Jong for something a bit more robust - given the players ahead of him.

But as you say, its the players you like and admire so... unless you have other players you like and admire, no point in upgrading. Just save your coins. You've had immense pack luck, most people won't get one of those across the entire game but you got 6 and we are in the first months!

Yeah mate, I did had Virgil but sold him to try out pique as his one of the players I admire growing up!

Cannavaro being another one. Had to try him out!

But yeah I’ve been so lucky.