Game doesn't use GPU

Verdi42
260 posts Sunday League Hero
Tried all kinds of things to fix this, but nothing works. It does run pretty ok though, but most of the time it feels a little muddy. Sometimes though it's very fast, and then I enjoy the game a lot. When it's muddy it's not enjoyable, it feels like a chore then. Any idea on how to fix this?

Comments

• Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    Are you sure your settings are correct?
  • Verdi42
    yeah, I tried all kinds of stuff allready. The crazy thing is that sometimes it runs really smooth. If that wasn't the case I would assume that it is indeed a settings or hardware problem. I just can't figure out why it's supersmooth some of the time and rather laggy and muddy most of the time. Very frustrating. Had it with FIFA19 as well.
  • Pooter
    Is that online?
  • Verdi42
    Nope, offline.
  • Verdi42
    Fixed it! Tripple buffering on, V-sync on adaptive and no FPS limit did the trick. Whole other game now, very enjoyable.
  • Pooter
    Verdi42 wrote: »
    Nope, offline.

I don't know, throw the whole specs at me
    SSD (and how much space you have left on the drive)
    CPU
    RAM
    Graphics Card

Only time I notice things on my PS4 is when the whistle blows for half and full time, really irritating, and yet FIFA 19 was flawless
  • Verdi42
    Thanks, but I got it. Spent my entire friday figuring it out.
  • Verdi42
    And today it's muddy and laggy again. Exact same setup. I'm really frustrated now.
  • Reezy1807
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    And today it's muddy and laggy again. Exact same setup. I'm really frustrated now.

Its the game itself bro, the muddy play and foce fields holding players back r all from fifa, this new update ❤️❤️❤️❤️ it up. Having the same problem, but it runs smooth, but sthd players feel harder to move
  • Reezy1807
    edited November 2019
    Fixed it! Tripple buffering on, V-sync on adaptive and no FPS limit did the trick. Whole other game now, very enjoyable.

Yoooo thanx bro, this fixed my issue w my game. It was twitching, like the players were fading in and out, Like when game pixels begin to blur black and then go back to their form.

Thanx again bro, happy I found this thread.

Edit: ok just found out it hasn't completely gone, but it only affects the fans now, not the players or game.
  • Verdi42
    Glad this was helpfull! It’s crazy that there is no decent way to easily optimise this game.
  • Reezy1807
    Glad this was helpfull! It’s crazy that there is no decent way to easily optimise this game.

Fr man, reminds me of WWE2k19, only thing is that one was crazier. But thanx to ur solution, my game's been smoother and even w the bad gameplay it feels better.
  • Verdi42
    After trying about 20 solutions, some very difficult, downloading a bunch of tools and programs, I finally fixed it. I went into one file and changed one number. I went from directx 12 to 11. @EA_Andy, why can’t we do this in the launcher anymore? I spent weeks trying to get this game to work properly, and it turned out to be this simple. Please spread awareness!
  • Reezy1807
    After trying about 20 solutions, some very difficult, downloading a bunch of tools and programs, I finally fixed it. I went into one file and changed one number. I went from directx 12 to 11. @EA_Andy, why can’t we do this in the launcher anymore? I spent weeks trying to get this game to work properly, and it turned out to be this simple. Please spread awareness!

just changed mine aswell.
  • bellstar
    153 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Where would you do this please? Ps4
  • Verdi42
    Only on pc.