HUNTER and SHADOW - impossible to snipe!

BorussenBernie09
2092 posts Fans' Favourite
edited November 2019
Seriously EA, pls put some Hunter and Shadow Chemistry Styles on the TM. These fecking cards are extremely rare and it takes a lot of time to snipe one of these cards.

I want to spend my time playing the game and not trying to snipe Shadow or Hunter Cards of the TM.

@EA_Andy: Can you pls forward this to the Devs?

Comments

• SinkXI
    943 posts Professional
    It’s just stupid how hard it is. I managed to get one of each last night but it was soul destroying
  • lewspaz
    1340 posts Professional
    It's funny because I still don't believe they have the effect that the chem card suggests. Put a hunter on say Messi for example and see if he's as fast as scream traore
  • alex1987
    5902 posts Big Money Move
    It's ridiculous. Just up the flipping limit to 10k instead @EA_Andy
  • Seandimes
    3333 posts National Call-Up
    They should just add consumable packs to the store. Contains one of each chemstyle, price it at 15-20k coins and make it untradeable, everybody is happy...
  • Ballist1x
    3904 posts National Call-Up
    Consumable packs for like 5k sounds about right. Make Hunter, Shadow and Catalyst 'rare' and you get 1 rare per pack with 4 others...
  • BlitzersNL
    25004 posts Player of the Year
    Life's easy when you only use basic
  • alvchong
    1784 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2019
    i have been sitting here for 2 hours... sniping shadow for Pique and Lenglet (which i just packed also). do delay affect snipping?
  • RTG20
    1214 posts Professional
    lewspaz wrote: »
    It's funny because I still don't believe they have the effect that the chem card suggests. Put a hunter on say Messi for example and see if he's as fast as scream traore

@lewspaz

He'd still have 5 less sprint speed than Traore :joy:

So no he wouldn't be as fast :smiley:
  • BadSeedsFC
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have faced teams that has all the defensive line with Shadow and all the attacking line with Hunter. They usually love to run, run, run, run, run and then, run a little bit more. Here in Spain we call them "Correcalles". I'm serious. Do they really need to upgrade Adama Traoré Scream Card? It's beyond laughable 😅
  • kayron16
    2535 posts Fans' Favourite
    Snipe on the web app. Just click buy now and press Enter. Seems to be the quickest way.
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    alex1987 wrote: »

• Yiddo09xx
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    kayron16 wrote: »
    Snipe on the web app. Just click buy now and press Enter. Seems to be the quickest way.

Yooooo i did not know you can hit enter on the web app... i have been sniping and trying to double click with minimal success.... just did the enter trick and sniped a moutinho for 8oo coins!! My hero
  • BorussenBernie09
    2092 posts Fans' Favourite
    it is just frustrating to snipe stupid Chemistry cards for 2 hours...
  • alvchong
    1784 posts Play-Off Hero
    it is just frustrating to snipe stupid Chemistry cards for 2 hours...

I still did not get the shadow card after two hours. Feel so stupid.
  • So they up the limit to 10k and instasell at 10k....what then? A card is what you're willing to pay for it. It's the same reason certain players cost 10x the amount of as almost identical cards.
  • AJS-17
    1304 posts Professional
    So they up the limit to 10k and instasell at 10k....what then? A card is what you're willing to pay for it. It's the same reason certain players cost 10x the amount of as almost identical cards.

Yeah exactly, I'd happily spend 5k on one but if they were 20k I wouldn't bother, have the max price higher and if people are that desperate for them they'll pay the higher price.
  • Hibee
    12538 posts Has That Special Something
    So they up the limit to 10k and instasell at 10k....what then? A card is what you're willing to pay for it. It's the same reason certain players cost 10x the amount of as almost identical cards.

They dont need to change the price, they need to increase the amount being packed. This is all by design, EA want you to spend cash and open packs.
  • Raider
    3759 posts National Call-Up
    they should do consumables shop for a fixed price
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7512 posts League Winner
    edited November 2019
    kayron16 wrote: »

Bro. I would drink your bath water right now. I spent hours yesterday doing this. Read your post. Right hand on mouse pad. Left on enter. Done in five minutes. Can I send you a Christmas card or something????? Always used the web app to snipe before. But never knew about enter.
  • Springveldt
    6252 posts Big Money Move
    alex1987 wrote: »
    That's not going to help, people will still insta buy them at 10K.

They need to up their drop weight.
  • Boommaametw3
    3982 posts National Call-Up
    lewspaz wrote: »

Not he's not. Messi only has 84 acceleration so even with Hunter gets 94 accleration. Adama has 99 accleration without any chem style. Plus there is traits like speed dribbler etc which make them faster then also custom animations also contribute.
    Then also your stamina in the game. Bringing Adama etc in 70 minute will look way fast because the defenders are tired in comparison. Even you as a player contribute to pace. Do you double tap sprint button when free on goal? Some skill move give speed boasts etc