Ultimate difficulty offline

ChrisW1991
1410 posts Professional
Come on Fifa! You have to make the ultimate difficulty just as hard to play against as it is on FUT squad battles, not much more to say than that.. Try both modes and you will see the difference, in career mode the ultimate difficulty is far too easy.. This needs fixing ASAP

Comments

• ChrisW1991
    1410 posts Professional
  • The_giant616
    1631 posts Play-Off Hero
    If you want it to be more difficult, change the CPU pass accuracy, shot accuracy and aggression in the settings. Up them each by 15 or 20. It'll take you about 3 minutes to do and that's all they do for FUT anyway. You'll probably find that you don't like it though.
  • ChrisW1991
    1410 posts Professional
    If you want it to be more difficult, change the CPU pass accuracy, shot accuracy and aggression in the settings. Up them each by 15 or 20. It'll take you about 3 minutes to do and that's all they do for FUT anyway. You'll probably find that you don't like it though.

OK cheers for that mate
  • mfmaxpower
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    @EA_Andy Why haven't we gotten a response about this yet? It's now going on two years that Ultimate difficulty is a total joke, and many of us have given up on CM because it offers no challenge.

For the love of god, if nothing else just give us the challenge that is in FUT Squad Battles.
  • mfmaxpower
    389 posts Sunday League Hero

Problem is, maybe the biggest reason Ultimate is so easy is because the defensive changes they've made this year has ruined the CPU being able to defend. For example, I've scored more than 5 goals in my last 8 CM matches, all because the CPU just can't defend with this new system. There's no slider fix for this - it's just awful AI.

Basically, they forgot to teach the CPU how to defend with the new manual system.
  • The_giant616
    1631 posts Play-Off Hero
    mfmaxpower wrote: »

Problem is, maybe the biggest reason Ultimate is so easy is because the defensive changes they've made this year has ruined the CPU being able to defend. For example, I've scored more than 5 goals in my last 8 CM matches, all because the CPU just can't defend with this new system. There's no slider fix for this - it's just awful AI.

Basically, they forgot to teach the CPU how to defend with the new manual system.

When I used to Play FUT, I was usually Div 1 and 2 and won Div 1 around 10 times a year, so I'd say I'm a fairly good player. I'm only career mode now and I win most games by 5 goals, but find the big games tough. Their GKs have all of a sudden become really good since the update and their defence (at times) is basically a wall.

Yday I drew a game where I dominated MAn U for 75 minutes and all of a sudden my players turned to crap and theirs were extra fast and strong. Maybe I just don't play enough anymore to understand how to exploit the defending?
  • Valdo08
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    Change sliders. That will increase difficulty. Sliders is the secret weapon to this game. Does not make it perfect but will definitely tailor your experience. Increasing marking, decreasing length and width on the pitch makes CPU opponent give you less space to play, decreasing your pass accuracy, etc.etc.
  • ChrisW1991
    1410 posts Professional
    Sliders have made a difference! Much more competitive now. Thanks guys!
  • ChrisW1991
    1410 posts Professional