Can someone explain why we still have delayed gameplay?

Comments

• Covkilla91mob
    2032 posts Fans' Favourite
    Because there hamsters are being transferred to COD to help there .
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Server tickrate is too low, there isn't enough server locations and there is no restrictions on poor unstable connections.
  • Covkilla91mob
    2032 posts Fans' Favourite
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Server tickrate is too low, there isn't enough server locations and there is no restrictions on poor unstable connections.

And this
  • Jpo41
    1825 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have delays in squad battles. Every player touch is a heavy touch or they skate around or they run past the ball constantly
  • DANNY_M
    486 posts An Exciting Prospect
    create a static ip address it helps alot
  • I SiR MartY I
    10266 posts Has That Special Something
    EA have no incentive to fix it.

800m reasons a year say the servers are fine the way they are because people will still play and spend no matter what.

At this point, I don't even think EA can fix the delay. Its been ongoing for 3 years now, back in FIFA 09/10 when it was P2P, I had less lag and less delay than I do now.

I was running 8meg back then, my opponents probably something similar as fast internet wasn't a big thing like it is now, but even then the game wasn't as laggy as it is now with hundreds of meg speed and dedicated servers.
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    Jpo41 wrote: »
    I have delays in squad battles. Every player touch is a heavy touch or they skate around or they run past the ball constantly