Wow EA. Just Wow

MartyForster
95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
What on earth has been done to the gameplay since this latest update?

Nornally use ultimate difficulty but as its totally broken ive dropped to legendary as its probably even worse.

Playing against Watford with Bournemouth and the AI is ridiculously over powered in favour of the CPU.

5-0 down at half time, 23% possession. 5 shots 5 goals. I've crossed the halfway line once. Now I don't mind losing at all but the way the difficulty has been increased isn't sue to more intelligent CPU AI. It's down to totally nerfing all my players. None can complete simple passes. They can't win a single header. The keeper can't make a single save. All my players are running slower than they nornally would. Wilson being outpaced by CB's. Crossing is gone. Player switching (high and loose balls) hasn't worked correctly for the whole game. Tackles just ricochet back tho the CPU player every time.

How have you taking the gameplay from the beta and turned it to this complete disaster. I thought the gameplay on release was bad but this is a whole new level of stupidity.

What a total waste of money and time. Disgusting. Utterly disgusting. The most pathetic football game (not just fifa) I've ever had the misfortune of using.

Comments

• A forward just tackled a wide open striker in the box with a clean shot on goal. When my player survived this and it retained possession the flags went up because somehow there was a pass made.
  • MartyForster
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    After just constantly getting tackled from behind as if I have no player I've given up. Watching them complete every single pass without misplacing a single one then scoring every shot they have, while my players can't even pass it 2 yards, is exhausting.
  • mfmaxpower
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm finding the opposite - for me, the CPU is ridiculously underpowered. At least in defense. The Cpu sucks with this new defensive system and I'm scoring 4+ a game. It's become terribly boring.
  • The_giant616
    1626 posts Play-Off Hero
    mfmaxpower wrote: »
    I'm finding the opposite - for me, the CPU is ridiculously underpowered. At least in defense. The Cpu sucks with this new defensive system and I'm scoring 4+ a game. It's become terribly boring.

What's your team and what league are you playing in?
  • Am playing on ultimate(which i find is easier than legendary).The problem is just when you think the game is playing ok it goes all Terminator with CPU players taking the ball off you with a single touch doing constant step overs as they weave through your team, resisting all attempts to tackle them. Meanwhile your players stand like statues and can't pass, run or shoot. I know in real life this does happen but it just takes the fun out of playing the game which is the whole point of it.
  • Webdizzle
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I think mfmaxpower is a troll, he posts how easy the game is on every single post to annoy people. IGNORE HIM
  • The_giant616
    1626 posts Play-Off Hero
    Webdizzle wrote: »

I think mfmaxpower is a troll, he posts how easy the game is on every single post to annoy people. IGNORE HIM

Noted