Scream Muller

TimRUFC
3689 posts National Call-Up
Anyone used him please, will you leave a short review?

Comments

• jpsblue
    5436 posts Big Money Move
    I have him, really like him however I play him CM in a 442

He’s quick however once he gets going it’s hard to catch up to him. Great dribbling if you can right dribble considering his height, amazing finisher in the box, can score finesse goals easily, good but not KDB levels in terms of passing. Wins his fair share of headers too.
  • TimRUFC
    3689 posts National Call-Up
    jpsblue wrote: »

He’s quick however once he gets going it’s hard to catch up to him. Great dribbling if you can right dribble considering his height, amazing finisher in the box, can score finesse goals easily, good but not KDB levels in terms of passing. Wins his fair share of headers too.

Cheers mate, would be playing him at cam behind Lewy I think with Harit and Kai either side. He's down to 270 atm and don't know whether he might drop further when they are back in packs at 6 tomorrow so might wait u til then to pick him up tbh
  • jpsblue
    5436 posts Big Money Move
    TimRUFC wrote: »
    jpsblue wrote: »

Cheers mate, would be playing him at cam behind Lewy I think with Harit and Kai either side. He's down to 270 atm and don't know whether he might drop further when they are back in packs at 6 tomorrow so might wait u til then to pick him up tbh

@TimRUFC i did play him cam sometimes in a 41212(2) as well and he made great runs forward despite his H/H. wait till they are back in packs i reckon cause i can see him dropping a bit when released, then rising after