EA, worse gaming company than 2k

Reezy1807
149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited October 2019
EA r pretty much working their way to topping 2k as the worst gaming company.

How could u release a broken game at first, same ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 2k just did a week ago for WWE 😂 like both companies hardly listens to the community and always have excessive bugs. But I think EA's prob gonna take the cake this year, how tf do players w 90 agility like Messi, Mpabbe and Sterling run like they're in mud or there's a force field around them. Players r way too sluggish, regret buying the game cuz of this pish poor gameplay. I think this recent update caused that, fast players can't even turn to save their lives, this is just sad man.

One update always brings in a new bug.
Post edited by Reezy1807 on

Comments

• F_bombers
    66 posts Park Captain
    Reezy1807 wrote: »

How could u release a broken game at first, same **** 2k just did a week ago for WWE 😂 like both companies hardly listens to the community and always have excessive bugs. But I think is prob gonna take the cake this year, how tf do players w 90 agility like Messi, Mpabbe and Sterling run like they're in mud or there's a force field around them. Players r way too sluggish, regret buying the game cuz of this pish poor gameplay. I think this recent update caused that, fast players can't even turn to save their lives, this is just sad man.

Ever played NHL 2K9 on the PS3, best hockey game ever.
  • Reezy1807
    F_bombers wrote: »

How could u release a broken game at first, same **** 2k just did a week ago for WWE 😂 like both companies hardly listens to the community and always have excessive bugs. But I think is prob gonna take the cake this year, how tf do players w 90 agility like Messi, Mpabbe and Sterling run like they're in mud or there's a force field around them. Players r way too sluggish, regret buying the game cuz of this pish poor gameplay. I think this recent update caused that, fast players can't even turn to save their lives, this is just sad man.

Ever played NHL 2K9 on the PS3, best hockey game ever.

Nah man, but in recent years i mean. Especially NBA and WWE 😂
  • Valdo08
    240 posts Sunday League Hero
    After playing this game, developers along with whomever was part of this Fifa 20 project should either be fired. Laid off or transferred to the NHL 20 franchise for assistance with that game. They would be great over there. The aggravation trying to justify the crap I've experienced in this game is horrific. Doesnt even matter what the game mode is. Please explain how a 67 rated defender was able to stop my 87 rated striker on 4 counter attacks. 4! The last counter he actually caught up and made a perfect slide tackle that would make Maldini blush. I hardly ever curse but this game is the ONLY FREAKING THING...THE ONLY FREAKING THING IN THE WORLD THAT GETS ME CUSSING AT THE SKIES. FREAKING DISGRACEFUL GAME EA!
  • Valdo08
    Oh, did I mention I even have the cpu sliders at -3 sprint speed (or whatever its called). My strikers both are rated 87 and up in sprint speed...and I just checked the defender...he is at 68. R u freaking kidding me..
  • Reezy1807
    Valdo08 wrote: »
    After playing this game, developers along with whomever was part of this Fifa 20 project should either be fired. Laid off or transferred to the NHL 20 franchise for assistance with that game. They would be great over there. The aggravation trying to justify the crap I've experienced in this game is horrific. Doesnt even matter what the game mode is. Please explain how a 67 rated defender was able to stop my 87 rated striker on 4 counter attacks. 4! The last counter he actually caught up and made a perfect slide tackle that would make Maldini blush. I hardly ever curse but this game is the ONLY FREAKING THING...THE ONLY FREAKING THING IN THE WORLD THAT GETS ME CUSSING AT THE SKIES. FREAKING DISGRACEFUL GAME EA!

Yooo i feel u man😭😭😭 Like how do bronze players around that 55-67 rating catch up w 85 rated players, not possible.There's a reason y they're rated that low. i also agree bro, this game were prob made by NHL developers or sth, players skating and playing like there's a force field around them, impossible not to consider that thought now.

Whenever i play FIFA just kow cussing is always gonna b there and the thought of smashing controllers and the screen.
  • Reezy1807
    Oh, did I mention I even have the cpu sliders at -3 sprint speed (or whatever its called). My strikers both are rated 87 and up in sprint speed...and I just checked the defender...he is at 68. R u freaking kidding me..
    😭😭😭😭😭
  • BSDShoes
    3144 posts National Call-Up
    I'd say they're both bad, but have you seen WWE 2K20? that's a game that shouldn't even be sellable right now, vendors/consoles should pull down that game from the stores. Also NBA 2K20 is atrocious in itself.
  • Reezy1807
    BSDShoes wrote: »
    I'd say they're both bad, but have you seen WWE 2K20? that's a game that shouldn't even be sellable right now, vendors/consoles should pull down that game from the stores. Also NBA 2K20 is atrocious in itself.

True 😂😂 they're both ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Don't know how they rushed the whole game just to meet w their usual release dates, they switched up controls (which they didn't need to), can't edit or create players. Its ❤️❤️❤️❤️, happy I didn't buy it this year.
  • Valdo08
    EA gets the cake man. 2k Honorary 2nd.
  • Valdo08

Yooo i feel u man😭😭😭 Like how do bronze players around that 55-67 rating catch up w 85 rated players, not possible.There's a reason y they're rated that low. i also agree bro, this game were prob made by NHL developers or sth, players skating and playing like there's a force field around them, impossible not to consider that thought now.

Whenever i play FIFA just kow cussing is always gonna b there and the thought of smashing controllers and the screen.

• Valdo08 wrote: »
    EA gets the cake man. 2k Honorary 2nd.

i dont know. Activision is terrible too.
  • Valdo08
    Activision is another special case, lol. With the millions and millions EA makes per year, I have to hold them as the worst.
  • BGAlum
    1461 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2019
    After playing PES 20 for a bit, I go back to FIFA 19, and it is so much easier. PES is more rewarding to play.. FIFA has better graphics in most areas, but EAs lack of effort and support has lost me as a customer.

The shifting game play, lack of any attention to modes other than FUT, you name it.

EA is the worst gaming software company in my opinion and will not be getting my money moving forward.
    Post edited by BGAlum on
  • Reezy1807
    @BGAlum best thing for me is not to get any football game till i see improvements. All the sports game have been crap this year. U name it, NBA2k, WWE2K, NFL, then we've got FIFA.