Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

IF Messi incoming

Latanaka
911 posts Professional
2 goals 2 assissts

Comments

• greif44
    3213 posts National Call-Up
    Do they count midweek games? Promes recently banged a hat trick and did not get an IF, I think it was a game on Tuesday
  • nt009
    1865 posts Fans' Favourite
    greif44 wrote: »
    Do they count midweek games? Promes recently banged a hat trick and did not get an IF, I think it was a game on Tuesday

nope
  • Ishibum
    13587 posts Has That Special Something

Usually not but seeing how bad this totw is shaping up, they may want to throw one in to drive the pack sales.
  • Latanaka
    911 posts Professional

Ishibum wrote: »

Usually not but seeing how bad this totw is shaping up, they may want to throw one in to drive the pack sales.

Hopefully
  • WarrenBarton
    9877 posts League Winner

That was on a Wednesday and Blind got the totw for that game the following week
  • Markhalliday8
    48 posts Park Captain
    Will this affect his price?
  • Latanaka
    911 posts Professional

That was on a Wednesday and Blind got the totw for that game the following week

Totw would be underwhelming without Messi, hope for him
  • alex1987
    5833 posts Big Money Move
    Tuesday game - nope, not going to happen
  • Noviembre17
    623 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Next week maybe.