37 new starheads plus more to come in November.

Reezy1807
149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Just got the Ajax and Joao Felix starheads w AS Roma players as well. The scans look sick, Updated Seria A players and Madrid players with a Ligue 1 player face. Only ❤️❤️❤️❤️ that annoys me now, is I've gotta wait till November before I start a CM (to get the other starheads) and play w the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ gameplay when it's all out. 😪

Comments

• Reezy1807 wrote: »
    Just got the Ajax and Joao Felix starheads w AS Roma players as well. The scans look sick, Updated Seria A players and Madrid players with a Ligue 1 player face. Only **** that annoys me now, is I've gotta wait till November before I start a CM (to get the other starheads) and play w the **** gameplay when it's all out. 😪

it doesnt matter when the game is in such a bad state
  • Reezy1807
    Reezy1807 wrote: »
    Just got the Ajax and Joao Felix starheads w AS Roma players as well. The scans look sick, Updated Seria A players and Madrid players with a Ligue 1 player face. Only **** that annoys me now, is I've gotta wait till November before I start a CM (to get the other starheads) and play w the **** gameplay when it's all out. 😪

it doesnt matter when the game is in such a bad state

True 😥😥 the amount of force field holding players back is sth else. Can't even move
  • d3b4s1s
    641 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Have they updated ndombele/militao/akanji/rousillon

They’re one of the most popular players in the game and I don’t play them coz of they’re hideous generic faces.
  • Reezy1807
    d3b4s1s wrote: »
    Have they updated ndombele/militao/akanji/rousillon

They’re one of the most popular players in the game and I don’t play them coz of they’re hideous generic faces.

yh they have, but not Akanji, Militao and Rouslillon

Idk how fifa does a squad update and still mises top players. Madrid defenders got a new face update same w Courtois but no Militao, same w Dortmund.