Scream Aguero - Any reviews, thoughts are appreciated

yogibear
1370 posts Professional
Im looking to get this guy on thursday, both for my team and for investment purposes. He looks like he might be the best ST in PL for a while ahead, and due to this Im thinking we will see a price increase over time towards TOTY.

Any thoughts or ideas regarding this theory?

Comments

• Purplejacket
    3846 posts National Call-Up
    Having him for a wl, went 26-4, hes meh. Neymar mbappe messi all better.
  • Tubpac
    2050 posts Fans' Favourite
    From an investment point why? He'll be in packs again friday with the whole scream team in packs. Should fall.
  • Duncan1972
    392 posts Sunday League Hero
    Packed him, did think of selling to upgrade my whole team but he is icon level.

I’m quite a balanced player, so tended to win by 1-2 goals. Since I’ve had him regularly putting 4-6 goals past opponents. His finishing is ridiculous, if he has sight of goal I hardly have to press shoot. Shots close to the keeper always go in too as he hits them low and hard so quickly that the keeper doesn’t dive and just spreads. Gets a good amount of assists too.

At this stage of the game he makes a huge difference imo. With Hawk his pace is 92, and all his shooting stats are 99 or close to and strength 87 with 99 jumping so actually get the odd header too.
  • Duncan1972
    392 posts Sunday League Hero
    Also to compare him to another player- I used 93 Lineker last year and he feels the same, particularly in that he is always there with his movement.
  • yogibear
    1370 posts Professional
    Tubpac wrote: »
    From an investment point why? He'll be in packs again friday with the whole scream team in packs. Should fall.

Yeah I meant buying him during his re-release into packs, and then hoping he would rise after that considering he is numero uno striker in BPL. If you look at his waaay shittier special cards last year, they had a similar curve.
    Duncan1972 wrote: »
    Packed him, did think of selling to upgrade my whole team but he is icon level.

I’m quite a balanced player, so tended to win by 1-2 goals. Since I’ve had him regularly putting 4-6 goals past opponents. His finishing is ridiculous, if he has sight of goal I hardly have to press shoot. Shots close to the keeper always go in too as he hits them low and hard so quickly that the keeper doesn’t dive and just spreads. Gets a good amount of assists too.

At this stage of the game he makes a huge difference imo. With Hawk his pace is 92, and all his shooting stats are 99 or close to and strength 87 with 99 jumping so actually get the odd header too.

This is kinda what I was thinking about him, he looks like a monster in this FIFA, and should be for quite some time. Also a softlink to Messi so yeah...

Need to closely consider my decision towards the weekend I guess.
  • Suarez8
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    Do you guys think he will be re-released??
    If you buy him at the right time (for example during panic selling) this week, he should be a very good investment.

Had him myself last week, but sold him because of Scream-player-SBC rumours.
    Liked him, but to be honest I have the feeling IF Mane is better.
  • xFATAL
    5485 posts Big Money Move
    Just bought him for 1.28mil Gonna take the gamble they don't re-release. :#