ESF catalogue

Gavsta
18 posts Last Pick at the Park
Has anybody's ESF Catalogue been updated with the new winter balls??

Comments

• shrubb77
    320 posts Sunday League Hero
    No catalogue updates since launch
  • Druski5150
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pretty sure the update will come through once the new patch rolled out on consoles. It says there is an update to kits, stadiums and balls
  • Altair14
    303 posts Sunday League Hero
    Druski5150 wrote: »
    Pretty sure the update will come through once the new patch rolled out on consoles. It says there is an update to kits, stadiums and balls

Ok but new boots when?

On PC EA catalogue never not see new boots , And this is absurd !!

I buy The Game And want The same treatment of console player
  • Gavsta
    Yep same Im on pc and every year no updates to the catalogue. We should make a petition and go to social media like people did about career mode. Also after the update generic boot bug has happened again. EA are like Microsoft they launch updates to fix something then ruin something else. I think the generic boots happens because the console version gets catalogue updates with new boots and because of the squad updates the console squad updates to the new boots where as the pc doesn't get these updates so the players who are meant to get these upgrades through the squad updates get generic ones instead. EA are a complete joke and we pay the same amount as the console players for the game .They have also lost a lot of licences this year and how much more are they going to loose next year? I think PES going all out exclusively for rights to licensing they are grabbing team by team under our noses im not buying fifa next year.
  • shrubb77
    320 posts Sunday League Hero
    Please PC owners, stop banging on about the catalogue because as a PS4 owner I can tell you that we have had a big fat 0 items added to our catalogue since launch,
  • OfficialPayton
    593 posts An Exciting Prospect
    shrubb77 wrote: »
    Please PC owners, stop banging on about the catalogue because as a PS4 owner I can tell you that we have had a big fat 0 items added to our catalogue since launch,

This is why pc users do my heading! There’s plenty of boot mods to download, specially boots what us console players dont have
  • ChrisW1991
    1391 posts Professional
    Gavsta wrote: »
    Yep same Im on pc and every year no updates to the catalogue. We should make a petition and go to social media like people did about career mode. Also after the update generic boot bug has happened again. EA are like Microsoft they launch updates to fix something then ruin something else. I think the generic boots happens because the console version gets catalogue updates with new boots and because of the squad updates the console squad updates to the new boots where as the pc doesn't get these updates so the players who are meant to get these upgrades through the squad updates get generic ones instead. EA are a complete joke and we pay the same amount as the console players for the game .They have also lost a lot of licences this year and how much more are they going to loose next year? I think PES going all out exclusively for rights to licensing they are grabbing team by team under our noses im not buying fifa next year.

We've had no catalogue update on consoles..
  • Gavsta
    Not even the winter balls like EPL, Serie A, La Liga winter balls and FA cup ball?? The console version hasn't been updated yet as EA always release title updates to pc first before the consoles so I think when this tile update lands on the console version you console players will get the updates to the catalogue. Lets see
  • MrSkittles93
    240 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2019
    I saw, new squad update is live. What about Catalogue?
  • Gavsta
    Not for pc, How about consoles?
  • Druski5150
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So the EPL winter ball is available when you play online seasons but it is still not in the catalogue (on PS4)
  • G9020wk
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Altair14 wrote: »
    Druski5150 wrote: »

Ok but new boots when?

On PC EA catalogue never not see new boots , And this is absurd !!

I buy The Game And want The same treatment of console player

Nothing buddy console don’t even have new catalog. Everyday I start fifa hoping for new boots and kits or At least a Catalog update. Instead
    They release a 6th patch and f up the players boots and give them generic boots. Lol Ea, I give up @EA_Andy
  • Tom0307
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How have we started going backwards? In the days before the catalogue the boots in the game at the start of the year were the ones for the whole year and that was that. Then we got the catalogue which meants regular updates every time Adidas, Nike, Puma etc released boots, then we regressed to just Adidas being added and now nothing?? I know Adidas haven't released any new boots just yet but PES have had a boots update already so why haven't FIFA?
  • OfficialPayton
    593 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Tom0307 wrote: »
    How have we started going backwards? In the days before the catalogue the boots in the game at the start of the year were the ones for the whole year and that was that. Then we got the catalogue which meants regular updates every time Adidas, Nike, Puma etc released boots, then we regressed to just Adidas being added and now nothing?? I know Adidas haven't released any new boots just yet but PES have had a boots update already so why haven't FIFA?

Adidas have released a pack it’s called “encryption” there’s 4 new boots in there