Edit Player - it's now ok?

MrSkittles93
240 posts Sunday League Hero
We can edit all teams normally or we must back to menu from every time? I can't see any word about this in announcement.

Comments

• Also wondering about this, still haven't touched Edit Player in my CM
  • Kasa
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is this still the same after the patch?
  • Iv9
    90 posts Park Captain
    Update : Edit player in main menu works now. For example if you increase the attributes of Guendouzi from 76 to 80, it wont change his position. He will still be CM. But the same issue as old Fifa is still present that you cannot manually make a player CM,RW,LW etc. You can only chose from CAM,CDM,LM,RM. Hope that clears the air.
    And after editing, it still goes to Austrian League and you have to come back to the team that you were editing. Bug still present.
  • MrSkittles93
    I have no words for this...
  • Iv9 wrote: »
    Update : Edit player in main menu works now. For example if you increase the attributes of Guendouzi from 76 to 80, it wont change his position. He will still be CM. But the same issue as old Fifa is still present that you cannot manually make a player CM,RW,LW etc. You can only chose from CAM,CDM,LM,RM. Hope that clears the air.
    And after editing, it still goes to Austrian League and you have to come back to the team that you were editing. Bug still present.

In addition to that the player you edit still loses all his secondary positions! @EA_Andy maybe you should take a look at this...
  • MrSkittles93
    @EA_Andy have you any news about this bug from Team? Please tell us.
  • Kenneth8500
    316 posts Sunday League Hero
    Edit player WORKS inside carreere mode. Already works there since update 1.5.
    @EA_Andy have you any news about this bug from Team? Please tell us.

• MrSkittles93
    After editing, it still goes to Austrian League and you have to come back to the team that you were editing. Bug still present. I want to know: does the team work on repair this bug?
  • Kasa
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    After editing, it still goes to Austrian League and you have to come back to the team that you were editing. Bug still present. I want to know: does the team work on repair this bug?

So stupid, anyway to patch this @EA_Andy ? This was never in older fifas