So reward packs are supposed to have te same weight

Ronaldo
3901 posts National Call-Up
I honestly Can't imagine that reward packs have the same packweight as buying the same pack in the store. I have gotten elite 3/ gold one every weekend league so far and somtimes not even gotten a board out of 100k packs. Surely they lowered the price on these packs.

Comments

• Queens11
    2285 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ronaldo wrote: »
    I honestly Can't imagine that reward packs have the same packweight as buying the same pack in the store. I have gotten elite 3/ gold one every weekend league so far and somtimes not even gotten a board out of 100k packs. Surely they lowered the price on these packs.

There is a reason that % isn’t shown
    My last 2 weeks wl, rivals and squad battles have not produced a single player over 82 rated even both red picks each week have been 82 or lower lol
    I don’t know how much rare players guaranteed that is but possibly 100+ and not a single one over 82
  • People actually pack ❤️❤️❤️❤️ from their rewards? Best ive gotten is chiellini. Sold him for 10k. Lol
  • Gromit
    4529 posts National Call-Up
    Was Elite 2 on Squad Battles but left it for days ended up Gold 3, got my rewards this morning, pulled Mbappe... :blush:
  • Senth6
    882 posts Professional
    Gromit wrote: »
    Was Elite 2 on Squad Battles but left it for days ended up Gold 3, got my rewards this morning, pulled Mbappe... :blush:

Less you play more you get so you stay ygm
  • L1vingl1fe
    4074 posts National Call-Up
    I get boards every week
  • Renamed12345678
    409 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wow and I paid for champion edition. Thanks ea sport. I am not doing it again