Worst club name

IncredibleK
227 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I've seen yet. Was pretty angry, the after game message just as bad. Obviously reported but thought I'd share.
gwmVCi0.jpg
PwHcGJd.png

Comments

• V l u m s d e n
    2369 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2019
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ heck that’s disgusting ! Dam right I’m going to message this ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Oh and blast his clips to!
  • Danic123
    3784 posts National Call-Up
    Delete.
  • IncredibleK
    Danic123 wrote: »
    Delete.

Why? He doesn't deserve to be protected. Do EA actually do anything about reports or will he carry on being a ❤️❤️❤️❤️?
  • V l u m s d e n
    Delete.

Why? He doesn't deserve to be protected. Do EA actually do anything about reports or will he carry on being a ****?
    Ea also Microsoft won’t give a toss. But dam right I’m messaging also leaving comments on his clips as you should to. This is disgusting I have seen some awful names but this tops it.
  • IPedro
    763 posts Semi-Pro
    Reported
  • IncredibleK
    Delete.

Why? He doesn't deserve to be protected. Do EA actually do anything about reports or will he carry on being a ****?
    Ea also Microsoft won’t give a toss. But dam right I’m messaging also leaving comments on his clips as you should to. This is disgusting I have seen some awful names but this tops it.

I was on an absolute terrible run but this gave me some motivation to beat him. Him and his mates invited me to a party after the first message but I dont use a mic so never bothered accepting it. Its disgraceful, really wish I knew I could find out who it was
  • V l u m s d e n
    Ahhh you so done me for the rest of the week. Glad you shown this though and yeh this person deserves nothing in his future.
  • V l u m s d e n
    Delete.

I was on an absolute terrible run but this gave me some motivation to beat him. Him and his mates invited me to a party after the first message but I dont use a mic so never bothered accepting it. Its disgraceful, really wish I knew I could find out who it was

I wouldn’t of joined myself but this is disgusting! I have reported the clip showing his team name but nothing serious will be done but this is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ got me fuming.
  • Danic123
    3784 posts National Call-Up
    Delete.

He’ll carry on regardless. Young people come on the forums & I don’t think this is appropriate. He’s one of many cretins who play online & sadly nothing ever seems to happen. Would be nice if there was a private way of reporting to likes of @EA_Andy & then hearing the result, but doubt he can do anything.
  • King_Cantona77
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    Typical Old Firm fan. Both sides are an absolute stain on the Scottish game and ruin it with their bigotry and sectarianism.
  • King_Cantona77
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    Reported him aswell. Absolutely disgusting individual.
  • Hulkmodus
    1503 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wow... Just read the article behind the name...

These kind of dudes should be banned permanently...

On steam you get a ban for it pretty fast...
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    I've seen yet. Was pretty angry, the after game message just as bad. Obviously reported but thought I'd share.
    gwmVCi0.jpg
    PwHcGJd.png

You can report bad team names to EA, no need for chit chat

I saw a vile team name, it was repulsive, I had no option but to report it to EA. Imagine kids seeing that
  • Yendinho_11
    579 posts An Exciting Prospect
    AdamJohnsons u7s I played against I also reported that. Absolutely vile humans out there
  • V l u m s d e n
    AdamJohnsons u7s I played against I also reported that. Absolutely vile humans out there
    Yep that 1 is awful but this is just disgusting.
  • BeardGang
    1879 posts Fans' Favourite
    I played someone with the team name ‘maddies dead’ or something like that. People are sad
  • V l u m s d e n
    Microsoft need to provide the police with the email address also any other information and this muppet deserves nothing in life to make this decision to pick a team name 😡😡
  • IncredibleK
    The more people report him the better. Agreed its not nice to read but anyone he plays against is gonna see this
  • BigBadBaloo
    427 posts Sunday League Hero
    Typical from Celtic fans in fairness. They sing songs about such incident too.
  • The Zodiac
    233 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    disgusting
  • FCBlunt
    3123 posts National Call-Up
    Tbh I don’t think people with names like these care if they get banned.

Do your thing tho.
  • BeanieGee
    552 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Be a shame if this got leaked to a few patriot groups..they'd find him
  • Ash2442
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2019
    Most kids won’t even understand this. The guy is a typical troll saying stupid things to rile others up and get attention. Sad way to live if you ask me, waking up with no intention other than to annoy someone else with toxic and stupid comments...a few people on here would do well to think about this before they make that next post
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move

I saw Savilesu8 got to be a person with a sick mind and probably the worse in society
  • Knowlesdinho
    14802 posts World Class
    In 10 games last Wednesday I faced the following:

Black People
    Madeline Milan x 2
    Fritzls place
    Inter yer nan
    Suck Matip
    Harambe FC

Now anyone that knows me on the forums, knows that I'm not easily offended, but they say this place has to be age appropriate, so why not do more to make their game age appropriate?

The day after the tragedy in New Zealand, I faced Christchurch FC... People on this very forum defending it saying that he probably just supports his hometown... Yeah right, we all know why it was there.
  • Waldog94
    3209 posts National Call-Up
    I played someone the other day and its the first time its actually made me mad and the first person ive ever reported on xbox his name was “96 wasnt enough” absolute disgusting pathetic excuse for a human being
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    Typical Old Firm fan. Both sides are an absolute stain on the Scottish game and ruin it with their bigotry and sectarianism.

I grew up supporting Rangers. I can't disagree with this statement though. Too many folk living in the dark ages.
  • FCBlunt
    3123 posts National Call-Up

Black People
    Madeline Milan x 2
    Fritzls place
    Inter yer nan
    Suck Matip
    Harambe FC

Now anyone that knows me on the forums, knows that I'm not easily offended, but they say this place has to be age appropriate, so why not do more to make their game age appropriate?

The day after the tragedy in New Zealand, I faced Christchurch FC... People on this very forum defending it saying that he probably just supports his hometown... Yeah right, we all know why it was there.

Tbf these are great, fun and mostly innocent. This is something kids could come up with.
    “Inter yer nan
    Suck Matip
    Harambe FC”

The rest is tasteless, but people will always try to offend where they can.
    The only solution to stop it would be to remove team names. I think that would be a shame though.

I want my team name like “Watch This” for when I start at 9 depth.
  • Knowlesdinho
    14802 posts World Class
    FCBlunt wrote: »

Black People
    Madeline Milan x 2
    Fritzls place
    Inter yer nan
    Suck Matip
    Harambe FC

Tbf these are great, fun and mostly innocent. This is something kids could come up with.
    “Inter yer nan
    Suck Matip
    Harambe FC”

The rest is tasteless, but people will always try to offend where they can.
    The only solution to stop it would be to remove team names. I think that would be a shame though.

I want my team name like “Watch This” for when I start at 9 depth.

I get that, my issue is the hypocrisy. This thread will be closed because the names are deemed offensive according to forum rules, but they won't remove them from the game this forum represents.
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    3305 posts National Call-Up

That’s an unfair sweeping generalisation, I think you should retract that statement.