Verified

a937f5feb78b7742c943b8f1ee83e17b.png
First full WL in fifa 20 (before that I went 20-5, 17-2 and 14-1), played 2 pros along the way.

If anyone is still wondering about the drop back meta, it works (although I play 4 depth). It got absolutely no drawbacks, you can easily defend with your strikers in your own box and since the game runs at snail pace you have all the time in the world to build up slowly and move your strikers up the pitch again.

Don't think I conceded more than 20 goals all WL. This was the team
ba77dd1056997c0b51a0f224a4b265e7.png

Patch can't come soon enough. Disgusting that defending with 10 men allows you to create more chances than to press and actually be attacking (which only leaves gaps and exposes you to counter attacks).

Comments

• GL
    15465 posts World Class
    F
  • Ash2442
    333 posts Sunday League Hero
    Was it the two pro teams that you lost to?

Either way great result
  • Baliland
    838 posts Professional
    K
  • Ash2442 wrote: »

Either way great result

Won against one of them, lost in ET to west Ham Jas.

The other loss came to a 12 save Ter Stegen, never seen the stuff he pulled off :joy:
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    No one cares

Didn't expect gd to care about someone being good at the game. Would have been better if I posted about delay or dynamic difficulty on the 2 Ls I took.

@GL ngl I mainly created the thread so that I'm able to quickly find the screenshot of the 27 wins without having to search through the wl thread whenever I might need it :joy: as I said above gd ain't the place to discuss success in the game

Tbf you’re right about the game, I’ve finished elite pretty much every week since Fifa 17 - game used to be satisfying and fun, but it feels like a grind. I had 3 games for E2 and just couldn’t be bothered. I won my last 2 games with 3 shots on target. It’s painful.

I actually miss low drivers and la croqueta.

19 wasn't a football game, but atleast something happened ;)
  • Anarki301
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    That's really good result and it always matter more if it's in the first month, so, congrats.
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Ash2442 wrote: »

Either way great result

Won against one of them, lost in ET to west Ham Jas.

The other loss came to a 12 save Ter Stegen, never seen the stuff he pulled off :joy:
    No one cares

Didn't expect gd to care about someone being good at the game. Would have been better if I posted about delay or dynamic difficulty on the 2 Ls I took.

@GL ngl I mainly created the thread so that I'm able to quickly find the screenshot of the 27 wins without having to search through the wl thread whenever I might need it :joy: as I said above gd ain't the place to discuss success in the game

Tbf you’re right about the game, I’ve finished elite pretty much every week since Fifa 17 - game used to be satisfying and fun, but it feels like a grind. I had 3 games for E2 and just couldn’t be bothered. I won my last 2 games with 3 shots on target. It’s painful.

I actually miss low drivers and la croqueta.

19 wasn't a football game, but atleast something happened ;)

True
  • Jpo41
    1825 posts Play-Off Hero
    This is a bad "look at my team" thread