The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

[PC] How to slow down CPU?

bApTizE
20 posts Last Pick at the Park
How to prevent CPU from playing ping pong? I'm playing tournament on semi-pro and CPU is pulling ping pong passes I have never seen before!!

Comments

• Play on legendary it's easier
  • bApTizE
    Play on legendary it's easier

How does this make sense!!
  • Whufc
    1379 posts Play-Off Hero
    bApTizE wrote: »
    Play on legendary it's easier

How does this make sense!!

If its anything like squad battles legendary is easier
  • bApTizE
    The only solution was to play on amateur level. Setting the gameI on semi-pro is like you're playing against transformers, the ping-pong is astonishing.....
    I purchased FIFA20 but when I saw that the ping pong is similar to FIFA18, I refunded it.
  • VagisilFC
    1435 posts Play-Off Hero
    Different levels use different exploits to challenge the user. As you get to the higher levels like legendary and ultimate, it is all attribute based. World Class and lower they tend to rely on cheating through those methods that EA continue to obtusely deny exist.

The ping pong passing appears in nearly all levels and is related to a certain tactic. Ea has the AI change tactics from game to game as part of its DDA. Some game they will spam long balls, some games it will be one touch passing, others you won't be able to tackle them and will have to rely on interceptions in the passing lanes. The trick is recognizing which tactic they are spamming and adapt