How can you not love this game?

mundopaz69
141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Football, meh who cares. Ea gives us much more.

We have Ice Skating and it looks great on grass.

We have Crab Dance, sure to be a phenomenon all over the globe soon.

There are some great wrestling moves, amazing falls and bounces to amuse you for days.

Lets not forget Spiderman disguised as goalkeepers, just put a striker as a goalie and enjoy.

We have a beach ball to remind you how fun summer was, as it bounces so nicely.

If all of this is not enough you can have a psychedelic experience thanks to the delay and save on your narcotics bill.

Also its great that smoke is coming out of the players mouths, wish they do it for their rear end too.

And last but not least we have Matteo Guendouzi's hair.

I am sure I am leaving out some other great features, please feel free to add them.

So yeah what a game EA, can't help but love it.

Comments

• V l u m s d e n
    2369 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2019
    mundopaz69 wrote: »
    Football, meh who cares. Ea gives us much more.

We have Ice Skating and it looks great on grass.

We have Crab Dance, sure to be a phenomenon all over the globe soon.

There are some great wrestling moves, amazing falls and bounces to amuse you for days.

Lets not forget Spiderman disguised as goalkeepers, just put a striker as a goalie and enjoy.

We have a beach ball to remind you how fun summer was, as it bounces so nicely.

If all of this is not enough you can have a psychedelic experience thanks to the delay and save on your narcotics bill.

Also its great that smoke is coming out of the players mouths, wish they do it for their rear end too.

And last but not least we have Matteo Guendouzi's hair.

I am sure I am leaving out some other great features, please feel free to add them.

So yeah what a game EA, can't help but love it.

Objectives not registering when you have clearly done the objective is the main reason why I personally hate Fifa 20 I do so called love it but not wasting my weekend doing chips and still seeing Ozil 0/2. Matteo Guendouzi's no scream card kinda makes me disappointed but hey ho.
  • Guillotine_Mack
    2382 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don't forget blind refs.
  • Moe_86
    1673 posts Play-Off Hero
    You forgot the amazing surprise mechanic. Oh yes almost forgot myself, the amazing adapting AI , so you can feel the challenge in every game.
  • Omar.aljanaby
    953 posts Professional
    Don't forget blind refs.

Don't make me start talking about the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ refs man! He is blind mother ❤️❤️❤️❤️! Never gave me a call while pulling the shirt yellow. I got tackled in the box many times and I got nothing. It is so stupid!
  • protzbischof
    3389 posts National Call-Up
    Its the worst FIFA ever created. Period.
  • He4rt
    199 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2019
    I mostly play single player as im on call and need to be able to pause the game for periods of time and the thing that annoys me the most is EAs inability to create a single player experience that is both challanging and fair. There answer to difficulty level is to give bronze players the ability to make 40 yard pin point passes and run super fast while your 85+ rated striker whiffs shots from 5 yards and seemingly runs in treacle.

It kinda negates the whole point of ultimate team and puts me off spending any of my earning on packs.

Once EA sorts this out (which I don't think they ever will) then I'll love this.
  • mundopaz69
    Don't forget blind refs.

Yeah. there was the reinterpretation of the offside rules but I guess they corrected that with the patch unfortunately.
  • Notformeclive
    2697 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tackling on this game is reminiscent of running people over on GTA just build up speed and knock them flying, on the other hand if you read what they are going to do and time a tackle perfectly they'll just bundle straight through it.
  • Torino21
    284 posts Sunday League Hero
    Definetly the worst fifa. This has nothing to do with football. It is arcade. Not to mention how realistic it is. I mean, in real life 90% of the shots and passes is also blocked right? Even the fact that players with +90 pace are the same level als Messi and Ronaldo. Also realistic
  • mundopaz69
    They have buffed the skating. Such a wonderful game EA congrats.
  • MDR123456
    354 posts Sunday League Hero
    It’s an absolute mess
  • Omar.aljanaby
    953 posts Professional
    Man the game is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ it as ❤️❤️❤️❤️! I can't win 1 ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game!!! Since Last week I have lost 35 game and I won 5! I'm do playing for while!
  • Tasch
    660 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How about the amazing 45 and 90th minute goals? A reason alone to play the game. Simply great to see your whole team get struck by an anourism every time you have the lead. What was that patent called again.....
  • FCBlunt
    3123 posts National Call-Up
    Tackling on this game is reminiscent of running people over on GTA just build up speed and knock them flying, on the other hand if you read what they are going to do and time a tackle perfectly they'll just bundle straight through it.

It’s the house rules on the pitch at the EA Sports office.
  • Bakudu76
    3122 posts National Call-Up
    Man the game is **** it as ****! I can't win 1 **** game!!! Since Last week I have lost 35 game and I won 5! I'm do playing for while!

Stafrullah Brother. Cursing is sin. Stop playing and turn back to the right path.
    1bar drop back counter and then you'll win again