Scream Team Prices

asilvaspoon
275 posts Sunday League Hero
Hi guys. I'm wondering if the Scream cards will drop in price over the next month or so. I can't afford to get a PSN subscription, so I only play single player modes. My pack luck has been garbage this year, and I don't have too many coins, unfortunately. However, I'd really like to get my hands on the Otamendi card. It's just too expensive at the moment. Any idea if the rates will drop? Also, how good is the Gameiro Scream card? Has anyone tried him out?

Comments

• asilvaspoon
    Bump
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6646 posts Big Money Move
    I'd expect them to hold their price tbh , some of them might even creep up a bit
  • asilvaspoon
    edited October 2019
    I'd expect them to hold their price tbh , some of them might even creep up a bit

Thanks. I was primarily curious because I remember last year, the prices crashed after about a month, when they weren't activated in particular. But thanks for this. Will help in the decision making process. Needed a good CB, and I have Laporte and Cancelo, so Otamendi was a very good fit.
  • Suarez8
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    I expect them to actually rise since a SIF won't be better than the scream card in some cases.

Only thing I am afraid of (since I own one) is that EA releases a guaranteed scream card SBC next week. This would significantly drop their prices!
  • asilvaspoon
    Suarez8 wrote: »
    I expect them to actually rise since a SIF won't be better than the scream card in some cases.

Only thing I am afraid of (since I own one) is that EA releases a guaranteed scream card SBC next week. This would significantly drop their prices!

Are there good odds of that happening?
  • Suarez8
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    There is definitely a chance since they have done it before with certain promos, but besides that there is no way to predict it.
  • Bapinho
    3621 posts National Call-Up
    There is definitely a chance since they have done it before with certain promos, but besides that there is no way to predict it.

There are rumours they found it in the code; but i dont know.. The way EA trying to keep the market low this year i wont see it happening; or it would be a full IF 86 squad.. dont think they would want the 83 and 84's to go up in price
  • Suarez8
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bapinho wrote: »

There are rumours they found it in the code; but i dont know.. The way EA trying to keep the market low this year i wont see it happening; or it would be a full IF 86 squad.. dont think they would want the 83 and 84's to go up in price

I sold Scream Aguero because I expect it to happen. Hopefully I was right to do so... Fingers crossed