The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Chip shots objective

FutsalBros0710
154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
is this broken or what? scored at least 6 alredy and still non counts.

Comments

• James Libby
    6500 posts Big Money Move
    The only Count I know is the one from Sesame Street.

Who is "non Counts"!?
  • V l u m s d e n
    1914 posts Fans' Favourite
    It is for some but other it isn’t. It’s got me fuming I have clipped the chips and I’m still 0/2. Completed all the others also got level 30 for zaha but as an arsenal fan dare I say it I want Ozil 😡
  • YB_11_
    349 posts Sunday League Hero
    You must hold L1 until the ball rollsinto the net.
  • James Libby
    6500 posts Big Money Move
    YB_11_ wrote: »

One! One helpful suggestion! Muahahahahahahah (in the Count's voice).
  • V l u m s d e n

I have done this and yeh still not registering. It’s one big f up by ea.
  • YB_11_
    349 posts Sunday League Hero
    I hope it gets fixed soon👍
  • Not registering for me either in week 5 Gold but I still got my Zaha and Ozil :D
  • yogibear
    1370 posts Professional
    I havent had an issue with the chip shots in this objective, and didnt in the last one either. Are you doing a chip shot when the net is already open or what?
  • V l u m s d e n
    I hope it gets fixed soon👍

Hopefully 6 days left but I have completed all objectives on the list but this bug is really ❤️❤️❤️❤️ myself also others of and nothing mentioned from ea.
  • Nodge86
    1799 posts Play-Off Hero
    You’ve actually got to chip the keeper, have it go over his head. Open net doesn’t count. You’ll know if it’s worked for sure because the commentator will comment on the chip.
  • V l u m s d e n
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    You’ve actually got to chip the keeper, have it go over his head. Open net doesn’t count. You’ll know if it’s worked for sure because the commentator will comment on the chip.

Scored chipped pen, outside box chip over the gk, inside the box chip. And numerous of cut back goals while holding the button until it goes over the line. It’s just a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up mess unfortunately. But yeh zaha will do for now but pukki is digging his grave.
  • D0lvl
    2507 posts Fans' Favourite
    You also have to hear the commentators say “chipped” for it to register.

Over the gk is a requirement from experience.

Once the commentators say you chipped the gk or along those lines it registered.
  • FutsalBros0710
    after scoring at least 40 chips it finally registered. funny but it seems that it worked only when i won match?
  • FutsalBros0710
    The only Count I know is the one from Sesame Street.

Who is "non Counts"!?

Oh sorry for my grammar mistakes James from Bristol who speaks only english. when u will be able to speak 5 languages on level that people understand what you want to say then we can have conversation. until then keep quiet in your rainy village.