First wl

v4vendetta1978
3272 posts National Call-Up
Not been fussed tbh playing a bit doing objectives got to 2000 points this week , I’ll have a go why not fml I have hands down never and I mean never played such a pile of shi*e in my life like this, 19 was bad but this as a football game doesn’t even make sense just how have some of you played three of these ?.

Comments

• Bapinho
    3719 posts National Call-Up
    its very easy; no matter what i do; try hard or just mess around; i always end up G2. So if anything happens i just laugh and let it go; no more stress and decent rewards :smiley:
  • GT500
    745 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2019
    Just don’t let the stress get to you. My first week end league ever in fifa 18 I got silver 1 and I’m a bad player so back then I was even worse. Speaking from experience the games aren’t that hard but it’s the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ that makes you lose your head and you’ll play worse
  • NornIron
    15480 posts World Class
    Just play when you feel in control of your players I was 6-1 earlier im now 6-4 and if I keep playing i'll lose them all.
    Will try again tomorrow.
  • v4vendetta1978
    3272 posts National Call-Up
    I’m not stressing about losing or what rank I get the game is fu**ing comical the way it plays so rivals and objectives all year yeah I’ll pass, just did all the promo packs with coins. Hand on heart 19 WL was better come at me :D
  • BGAlum
    1461 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’m not stressing about losing or what rank I get the game is fu**ing comical the way it plays so rivals and objectives all year yeah I’ll pass, just did all the promo packs with coins. Hand on heart 19 WL was better come at me :D

All of it is a grind... and just do not see that it can bring any joy at all. How can a fan have time to watch actual football?
  • selb
    7400 posts League Winner
    I find rivals gameplay worse than WL, WL is very smooth and responsive for me yet rivals is the opposite. Love a bit of WL.
  • Wayno69
    1898 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bapinho wrote: »
    its very easy; no matter what i do; try hard or just mess around; i always end up G2. So if anything happens i just laugh and let it go; no more stress and decent rewards :smiley:

ditto