The EA first owner club rinse?

fatELVIS77
144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Serious question here, but do you get the feeling that EA have been trying to slowly rinse your club of players for the first owner objectives through countless SBCs. I say this as I have tried to put together a Bundesliga team from my club and have seriously nothing left. An SBC that springs to mind as an example would be National Pride. Four of the major leagues that feature in the first owner objectives are in this SBC, what is the motive here? to make you buy more packs possibly?

Comments

• Pocketsquareguy
    7508 posts League Winner
    100%.
  • Nervous_Nick
    6777 posts Big Money Move
    100%.

• Pocketsquareguy
    7508 posts League Winner
    To add to this. They’re overpricing sbc’s so even sbc addicts like myself don’t do them. Preventing us from filling our club up with first owner cards. I truly think EA want to get rid of the transfer market too. I don’t think they know how to transition that yet, but this game is on its way to being pack only. No more trading. You want a specific player. You better pack them.
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    To add to this. They’re overpricing sbc’s so even sbc addicts like myself don’t do them. Preventing us from filling our club up with first owner cards. I truly think EA want to get rid of the transfer market too. I don’t think they know how to transition that yet, but this game is on its way to being pack only. No more trading. You want a specific player. You better pack them.

Or you will buy that player when packs are not a thing either.
  • greif44
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    First owner objectives released so far can be easily completed with whatever you get from packs (rewards from Rivals, SB, WL and SBCs). Might be a bit time consuming tho, but icons are worth it.
    So you can't find 7 cheap beasts from top 5 leagues and build a competitive squad? Hardly believe that unless you're in D1.