The Ozil Bounce objective is completely broken

Fadazzo
605 posts An Exciting Prospect
'Score a chip shot using Premier League players in 2 separate Rival Matches'

I've scored numerous ways, 'over' the goalkeeper, from the goalline, from a penalty kick, holding lb+B until the ball is across the line.

I've scored in six different matches with a Premier league chip shot now. And the counter still says 0/2.

GG EA!!!

Comments

• Nervous_Nick
    6915 posts Big Money Move
    Anybody had any luck so far?
  • Same here... Stuck at 1.. Scored numerous chips but stuck at 1
  • tauras
    3951 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2019
    Has any1 completed the chips or everyone not getting it after they've done it?
  • It’s true. I already had a chat and they know about this bug. They didn’t solve yet...
  • Fadazzo
    I give up. I scored 25 chip shots in two games against a opponent who I'd let score too.

It didn't register at all.
  • Ulook92
    21866 posts Club Captain
    Glad i know this before i try do it. Will do all other objectives andd leave this until last.
  • Navraat
    3672 posts National Call-Up
    finding web app more fun than fifa lately
  • deeeyepeepeewhy
    4242 posts National Call-Up
    2 games, 2 chips. Worked fine for me.
  • Sameon
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Done it In 3 matches.
  • LiveDogs
    978 posts Professional
    Omg I just had a game scored FIVE chip shots in ONE GAME let my opponent score for german goals and DIDNT EVEN REGISTER.......... WTF
  • YOLOT0URE
    7908 posts League Winner
    I’ve done 1 and it registered
  • LiveDogs
    978 posts Professional
    So whats the variable we are missing here? Did it record it as a “Cheeky Chip”? Thats only thing I can think of- mine didnt- although were all clearly chips!
  • Arsenalfan97
    9058 posts League Winner
    You gotta still be holding the chip button as the ball crosses the line apparently don’t let go. Another ea ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up
  • Chmpen85
    1129 posts Professional
    Its because you release the button before it goes to goal. You need to hold the RB(Think its that) after you shot and until it goes to goal before it counts
  • Chmpen85
    1129 posts Professional
    You gotta still be holding the chip button as the ball crosses the line apparently don’t let go. Another ea **** up
    Like he says :)
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner
    Brilliant stuff from EA 😂😂😂
  • Ulook92
    21866 posts Club Captain
    Dont get how people are having difficulty with this obnective yet the chip objective the other week was fine.

I havnt tried it yet but worked fine for me last time and don't get how it would be any different. If chips were bugged, they all would be, not just for this objective.
  • ccooaattssyy
    17530 posts World Class
    Best way to score a chip? One on one situations?
  • Nervous_Nick
    6915 posts Big Money Move
    Best way to score a chip? One on one situations?

Send a message to your opponent
  • ccooaattssyy
    17530 posts World Class
    Lol
  • Fadazzo
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Dont get how people are having difficulty with this obnective yet the chip objective the other week was fine.

I havnt tried it yet but worked fine for me last time and don't get how it would be any different. If chips were bugged, they all would be, not just for this objective.

The chips aren't bugged, but the objective is. Because I've scored in every possible way you can imagine (trust me :( ) and it still doesn't register.
  • Vinny1979
    6105 posts Big Money Move
    :D GG ea
  • LFC Simon 98
    21493 posts Club Captain
    Also pretty sure you can only score 1 chip per game. If you score 2 it won’t count, could be wrong as haven’t tested enough but saw it on twitter
  • Fadazzo
    Also pretty sure you can only score 1 chip per game. If you score 2 it won’t count, could be wrong as haven’t tested enough but saw it on twitter

Oh, that's a good one. I'll give that a go later today.
  • LFC Simon 98
    21493 posts Club Captain
    Fadazzo wrote: »

Hope it works
  • Fadazzo
    edited October 2019
    Fadazzo wrote: »

Hope it works

This worked. @LFC Simon 98

You legend haha. Thanks B)
  • Ulook92
    21866 posts Club Captain
    Did 1 chip on my first game, it worked. No holding LB or any oyher BS.
  • I worked scored in about 10 matches trying every chip and I can’t even get one to register. I’ve scored at least 20 chips so far. It pisses me off because I’ve lost some rivals points just trying to complete this just for it not to register?!?! EA is embarrassing themselves
  • V l u m s d e n
    2369 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m fuming with it, I have scored numerous of chips and still 0-2! I have the clips to prove I have scored chips with prem players but ❤️❤️❤️❤️ heck ea 😡we best get him due to your ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up.
  • Neil_14
    2617 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have only had a chance to try this once, think it was on Friday night and I scored a chip from a tight angle towards the right side of the penalty area with David Silva's magical left foot, it lifted into the far left side of the goal and did not bounce before it crossed the line. That counted, I am 1 out of 2 with 1 chip goal scored. Hopefully this helps...