So it would have been nice...

Craig21
10 posts Ball Boy
i just went on futhead and put together a team then got pretty excited to make it and give it a go but no that's not happening you would need to be sherlock holmes to find some of these players i cant get isla or beausejour also cant get sanchez or vargas i realise two of the players are motm but its no excuse ill keep trying to get them but Jesus man this game

Comments

• Xaviesta
    386 posts Sunday League Hero
    Craig21 wrote: »
    i just went on futhead and put together a team then got pretty excited to make it and give it a go but no that's not happening you would need to be sherlock holmes to find some of these players i cant get isla or beausejour also cant get sanchez or vargas i realise two of the players are motm but its no excuse ill keep trying to get them but Jesus man this game

I've just made a thread about this, only to be mocked by a MOD, go figure.
  • Craig21
    10 posts Ball Boy
    Xaviesta wrote: »
    Craig21 wrote: »

I've just made a thread about this, only to be mocked by a MOD, go figure.

its not really something to be mocked about though is it pretty ridiculous the state of the current market