It defending the easiest it has ever been on FIFA?

Navraat
3672 posts National Call-Up
I don't think I struggle that much defensively now as I did in FIFA 18, all I have to do is just hold LT and dance in front of my opponent

Comments

• Cbn
    2246 posts Fans' Favourite
    Every other player I face uses drop back and crab walk circles with CDM 90 Min. They dont press even if I just stand there
  • Bayaeraking408
    1720 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why is it when I try to defend with lt when I’m in front of attacker’s the defender goes way out of balance n doesn’t jockey?
  • Grifan
    1865 posts Fans' Favourite
    We were told defending was improved, it’s a
    Complete let down once again. Manual tackling ... lol nah just drop back and counter. Terrible terrible tackling system that has complexity changed from beta
  • FifaGod97
    249 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2019
    Manual defending is non existent.

You press the tackle button & don't retain the ball.

You manually run towards a loose ball & it locks you off the ball and you run past it.

You attempt to run & tackle a player who's dribbling with the ball & you literally run past the player.

You try to manually intercept the ball your player gets stuck and does a moonwalk away from the ball.

But Ais will intercept , tackle & track every movement you make.

Games trash
    Post edited by FifaGod97 on
  • Diggy
    16190 posts World Class
    FifaGod97 wrote: »
    Manual defending is non existent.

You press the tackle button don't retain the ball.

You manually run towards a loose ball & it locks you off and you run past it.

You attempt to run & tackle a player who's dribbling you literally run past the player.

You try to manually intercept the ball your player gets stuck and does a moonwalk.. away from the ball.

But Ais will intercept tackle & track every movement you make.

Games trash

This about sums up my opinion
  • Guvnor
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    They have made changes to the lt rt defending, it’s not as op now,
  • Dunkirk
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    It is now because EA listened to the crying kids who couldn’t defend on the games release, so they brought back automatic AI defence. Sad.
  • Malg
    300 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nope, defending is atrocious.