The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

How the **** are EA getting away with this!?

rblue
3172 posts National Call-Up
edited October 2019
This game with delay(95% of the time) is absolutely terrible, completely unplayable.

Usually I play draft as there’s no delay but it’s hit draft now.

Can’t play FUT online anymore and enjoy the game.

The state of the game rn with delay is an absolute disgrace.

Rage rant aside, Genuine question:

Why are people still spending real £ on this game and still playing it? I don’t understand. Are some people just getting lucky and playing with no delay?

Comments

• V l u m s d e n
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero
    I do care and I don’t experience any connection issues that makes me complain on a forums. Also I have never spent fifa points so yeh this was a wrong assumption.
    Recoba wrote: »
    People on this fórum don't care. They add FIFA points and accept the delay.

• BlackFridayRule
    1027 posts Professional
    Yeah.. I've never experienced this delay either..
  • Pooter
    3597 posts National Call-Up
    From what I see on YouTube streamers, they don’t suffer delay
  • bainaar
    15 posts Ball Boy
    Adaptive difficulty, we are all experiencing different gameplay based on EA's perceived engagement levels and automated algorithms

If you play regularly you will eventually hit a wall and your players will stop responding, EA wants to frustrate you into thinking you need a better team = fifa points

If your a casual you will most likely get smooth, handheld, fun gameplay.. this game is awesome imagine how amazing I would be with a better team = fifa points

The house always wins
  • rblue
    3172 posts National Call-Up
    Pooter wrote: »

I see them moaning about it, it’s a chore for them but they’ll keep buying points and playing as they’re earning £
  • Azof
    17220 posts World Class

People also continue to play daily while spamming crying threads
  • Boysie91
    9558 posts Has That Special Something
    One thing EA will never do and that is fix the servers.
  • SYMMO19
    1093 posts Professional
    Never had any delay until the last patch, since then it's been an utter disgrace.

Messi has gone from unplayable to barely useable, and all because of the connection.

Sold everything and just going to trade and do SBC's whilst praying EA do something because without delay it's a very decent game.
  • Boommaametw3
    2276 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bro move to Germany
  • Fab
    18861 posts World Class
    Azof wrote: »

People also continue to play daily while spamming crying threads

This really seems like a subliminal shot at Recoba, man. Personally attacking forum users is not okay and definitely not within the forum rules at fifaforums.easports.com
  • Pooter wrote: »

Do you actually see delay when you play? I don't get delay that a third party can see, but somethings it feels like the players are unresponsive and sluggish based on what I'm doing with the controller. Visually its fine though
  • Pooter
    3597 posts National Call-Up
    rblue wrote: »
    Pooter wrote: »

I see them moaning about it, it’s a chore for them but they’ll keep buying points and playing as they’re earning £

Fair point, they do moan, but I've not seen a streamer have lag, even with the amount of people viewing