SON and Bernard or Neymar?

Yoesi
721 posts Semi-Pro
Which to go for? My current players rdy for WL are Ter Stegen, Telles, Militao, Lenglet, Allan, Seedorf, Dembele and Messi.

Comments

• MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Neymar
  • Pacey3_16
    2335 posts National Call-Up
    Neymar
  • Yoesi
    721 posts Semi-Pro
    Not even worth a discussion? Is he that op? :)
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    Haven't used Son or Neymar but scream Bernard is unreal. His dribbling is up there with the best in the game if not the best bar maybe top tier icons.

I was playing him at CAM but moved him to ST on Tuesday and hes more effective there. His finesse shots are insane. Has played 52 games with 67 goals and 17 assists and that was mostly at CAM.
  • Yoesi
    721 posts Semi-Pro
    Haven't used Son or Neymar but scream Bernard is unreal. His dribbling is up there with the best in the game if not the best bar maybe top tier icons.

I was playing him at CAM but moved him to ST on Tuesday and hes more effective there. His finesse shots are insane. Has played 52 games with 67 goals and 17 assists and that was mostly at CAM.

Ok, maybe worth to take a look at him. Lacking something up top at the moment. Are you Norwegian btw? Solskjær is from my home town ;p
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    Yoesi wrote: »

Ok, maybe worth to take a look at him. Lacking something up top at the moment. Are you Norwegian btw? Solskjær is from my home town ;p

No mate from Northern Ireland just a united fanatic haha

Give him a try you wont be disappointed. I have sniper on him to boost shooting and composure as he already feels rapid with his agility and balance.
  • Str8hii
    1913 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ney ney he gonna keep his price while son and bernand gonna drop
  • Yoesi
    721 posts Semi-Pro
    Str8hii wrote: »
    Ney ney he gonna keep his price while son and bernand gonna drop

Good Point.
  • Rippa
    1917 posts Fans' Favourite
    Neymar
  • Yoesi
    721 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2019
    I see that the common consensus here is that Neymar is which I should go for. :) Ty for the feedback. I`ll go for him next. Just need to make 260k untill tomorrow :p Will be a stretch. Might go and sell of some TOTW I have piled up in my team for ages (wont get anything back for them either way?) ;p
  • Yoesi
    721 posts Semi-Pro
    ok, managed to get 991k here now. Go for it or wait till after scream part 2 comes? :)