Arsenal's 442

BlitzersNL
25004 posts Player of the Year
I need a striker that can play like Henry, but who isn't Henry for about 200k max.

Any ideas?

Comments

• CustardHippo
    3282 posts National Call-Up
    One of a kind. Essentially you want a tall, pacey striker who can finish with both feet, play in behind or back to goal, carries the ball, provides assists for runners from midfield and be the main man over a set piece?

• BlitzersNL
    One of a kind. Essentially you want a tall, pacey striker who can finish with both feet, play in behind or back to goal, carries the ball, provides assists for runners from midfield and be the main man over a set piece?

yup
  • CustardHippo
    3282 posts National Call-Up
    Not for sub 200k. At that range, the players fit handfuls of the above categories but not all. Suarez and Lewandowski come close but I would not expect them to be running in behind too much, and are a couple of inches shorter than Henry. Lewa with an engine chem style is pretty close though?
  • freddfranca
    2628 posts Fans' Favourite
    @BlitzersNL do you mind share your CTs?
  • BlitzersNL
    edited October 2019
    Not for sub 200k. At that range, the players fit handfuls of the above categories but not all. Suarez and Lewandowski come close but I would not expect them to be running in behind too much, and are a couple of inches shorter than Henry. Lewa with an engine chem style is pretty close though?

Packed an untradeable Suarez who I use in the Bergkamp role, have Lewa, but he's too similair to Suarez and I've overused him

I also don't use chem styles, so those aren't an option
  • BlitzersNL
    @BlitzersNL do you mind share your CTs?

Just basic, can't be bothered to change them
  • Seandimes
    3453 posts National Call-Up
    Rashford will be the closest you get to Henry at that pricepoint
  • CaptainDan-
    1887 posts Fans' Favourite
    BlitzersNL wrote: »
    I need a striker that can play like Henry, but who isn't Henry for about 200k max.

Any ideas?

Would you be able to share your team please mate? Was thinking about doing an arsenal squad too
  • Kove
    4847 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2019
    https://www.futbin.com/players?page=1&ps_price=5000-200000&player_height=183-211&sort=Player_Shooting&order=desc&min_skills=4&min_wf=4

Tall, Double 4+ Forwards under 200k.

IF Havertz, Perisic and Smolov all fit the profile as well as possible but they are not blistering quick

Clearly they are not Henry but you get what you pay for
  • Fizzoflo
    161 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lacazette is pretty much b-tec henry