Does anyone save packs for TOTY?

If so does it yield success?

Was thinking of saving all WL rewards from now onwards, assuming 10 gold 1s that would be 20 rare player packs, 2 millions worth of packs. Anyone done it before?

Thanks

Comments

  • Bapinho
    3719 posts National Call-Up
    When is TOTY again?
  • Gainzy
    1445 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not worth it this early. Unless you've already got a god squad you'll fall so far behind the curve you wont be competitive. Even with 20 x 100k packs your chances of packing a TOTY would be slim to none.
  • Bapinho wrote: »
    When is TOTY again?

    Like early January I think
  • Gainzy wrote: »
    Not worth it this early. Unless you've already got a god squad you'll fall so far behind the curve you wont be competitive. Even with 20 x 100k packs your chances of packing a TOTY would be slim to none.

    I guess but it's not like I'm packing anything, plus the 50k and stuff from rivals should be enough.

    Plus if you hit the jackpot in TOTY 😯
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Nah, I am saving them for tots
  • Str8hii
    1913 posts Play-Off Hero
    My pack luck been op af last 3 days i packed neymar and keane
  • Bapinho
    3719 posts National Call-Up
    im saving my packs for fifa 21. Will have a awesome start of the game by then
  • EquinoxShane
    966 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2019
    Bapinho wrote: »
    im saving my packs for fifa 21. Will have a awesome start of the game by then

    Thanks for the insight, so grateful
  • Str8hii wrote: »
    My pack luck been op af last 3 days i packed neymar and keane

    Damn, lucky you 😁
  • TW1103
    4518 posts National Call-Up
    Someone did it last year. They did a stream of them opening all their packs. I remember they did get a TOTY player (I think Marcelo?). Maybe more
  • Professor
    4169 posts National Call-Up
    I've seen people open hundreds of packs and not pack a Tots card. I got lucky last year on the first day of Toty I packed Toty Mbappe from an sbc pack.

    I had him all year for over 1500 games.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7909 posts League Winner
    Always. I’ll start saving mid December probably. Won’t pull one. But I’ll put everything in my club through upgrades and usually come away with a Toty.
  • Vaporduff777
    572 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’m thinking about doing it as I’m happy with my current team. Would be a lot of packs.
  • FijiBoy
    1321 posts Professional
    I like my bad pack luck spread out. Cant wait till TOTY for the disappointment.
  • I’m thinking about doing it as I’m happy with my current team. Would be a lot of packs.

    Yea tempted, would make a fun watch
  • Professor wrote: »
    I've seen people open hundreds of packs and not pack a Tots card. I got lucky last year on the first day of Toty I packed Toty Mbappe from an sbc pack.

    I had him all year for over 1500 games.

    Damn, that's some bad odds.
    Grats on the pack, think I'll do it and hope for a similar outcome
  • TW1103 wrote: »
    Someone did it last year. They did a stream of them opening all their packs. I remember they did get a TOTY player (I think Marcelo?). Maybe more

    Sounds like what I'm hoping for
Sign In or Register to comment.