The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

30k away from season 1 objective - doable?

Mmandras
2974 posts National Call-Up
What do you guys think, can I hope of getting Tolisso?

There are still week 3 and 4 gold objective to complete (just a few left), but 30k seems so far away.

Comments

• Mc_chigby
    1060 posts Professional
    Mmandras wrote: »
    What do you guys think, can I hope of getting Tolisso?

There are still week 3 and 4 gold objective to complete (just a few left), but 30k seems so far away.

Depends on other scream objectives to be released. I can see some objectives requiring scream players in the team.

You will have at least 2 more weeks of bronze,silver and gold weekly objectives as well.
  • AJS-17
    1135 posts Professional
    yeah easy
  • Bobo23
    1581 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wouldn't be surprised if EA release some objectives for the last week that offer some pretty hefty xp rewards.
  • iggypop
    596 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I passed level 27 yesterday, but don't have many things left to complete. The ucl one is a bit ridiculous as it runs out 2moro!
  • TW1103
    1763 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah, if you do everything in a week, you tend to get about 20k
  • Noviembre17
    623 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Rewards are crap so i only care about packs. So take it easy.
  • Mmandras
    2974 posts National Call-Up
    So there is still hope! Love the card design, he will fit the central role instead of Allan.
  • Stevo_CT
    3204 posts National Call-Up
    Easily doable, Tolisso with shadow looks very interesting
  • pudgyfudgy
    6138 posts Big Money Move
    It's easier to predict based on what you've missed, not what you have. Because we don't know how much more there is to come. It could be almost exactly what is needed for lvl 30, or there could be a buffer of a few thousand.

So as long as you haven't missed too many individual objectives, you should be fine. If you've missed entire silver or gold objective SETS previously, you might want to ensure you grab whatever is left.