How is scream Otamendi?

Seahawks1
332 posts Sunday League Hero
Looks a beast. Any reviews?

Comments

• Tubpac
    1766 posts Play-Off Hero
    He kinda reminds me when you go out to some expensive steak house. But you are forced to pick the cheapest steak there.
  • Seahawks1
    Tubpac wrote: »
    He kinda reminds me when you go out to some expensive steak house. But you are forced to pick the cheapest steak there.

Have you used him? Stat wise he looks like one of the better steaks to me, regardless of the price.
  • Str8hii
    1683 posts Play-Off Hero
    Whats his price atm
  • Tubpac
    1766 posts Play-Off Hero
    Seahawks1 wrote: »

Have you used him? Stat wise he looks like one of the better steaks to me, regardless of the price.

Yes mate. If you're running only BPL i'd say hes good as they lack good defenders expect Van Dijk. But i'd say hes comparable to Lenglet and Varane is better for me.
  • Seahawks1
    Seahawks1 wrote: »

Yes mate. If you're running only BPL i'd say hes good as they lack good defenders expect Van Dijk. But i'd say hes comparable to Lenglet and Varane is better for me.

Cheers
  • Foxsake
    2677 posts Fans' Favourite
    When you have Gomez so op
    Y would you get otwmemdi scream
  • Hrh1995
    1300 posts Professional
    Foxsake wrote: »
    When you have Gomez so op
    Y would you get otwmemdi scream

agreed i had otamendi for a couple games then realised 200k was better spent elsewhere for now
  • Noviembre17
    623 posts An Exciting Prospect
    My goalkeeper screamed when i added him to my concept squad.