delay survey - also rhymes

ImmigrantMentality
6593 posts Big Money Move

delay survey - also rhymes 63 votes

every game
41%
Eduha032742DiggyNornIrono0OainavO0osinasipahioglu7Ringle SuperRobHeppersxGrumpyWolfxTubpacShaunCPFCNailsdogAlwaysDisappointedMassmanYellowjellyPrimalAqeel87ImmigrantMentalitylalalaala 26 votes
4 in 5 games
26%
CampinoXxRichiexRichxXAntparry92DarthGrowlerIPedroCloudio7sturges12345Danic123KamilflageM98HThefranchise92hrv97FatZedKieran1903Losik4SlickDaddyBristolMDF 17 votes
1 in 5 games
17%
LFC Simon 98RynoPalacePinterBcfcDale88KingdasIIIPhil0501futureyearsJanscharieThunder001NavraatFish88 11 votes
never (i don't actually play the game)
14%
BakerBackDaddyUlook92Mr. SoperAzoftaurasWFCBagnallMasscheranoBWild 9 votes

Comments

• ccooaattssyy
    20686 posts Club Captain
    every game
    Been atrocious tonight. Unplayable.
  • ImmigrantMentality
    every game
    Been atrocious tonight. Unplayable.

every game for a fortnight for me.
  • WFCBagnall
    99481 posts Moderator
    Never but I play the game.
  • ImmigrantMentality
    every game
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

i meant playing matches. i know you go on the menus etc but you don't actually play games iirc
  • WFCBagnall
    99481 posts Moderator

i meant playing matches. i know you go on the menus etc but you don't actually play games iirc

Yeah I dont play games.

Apart from the 30 WL games and the 30+ rival games a week.
  • M98H
    14454 posts Has That Special Something
    4 in 5 games

Doesn’t play the game? Mans an elite player I heard?
  • Ulook92
    23333 posts Club Captain

• ImmigrantMentality
    every game

Yeah I dont play games.

can't tell if you're trolling lol
  • Scutch
    21981 posts Club Captain
    Watched this earlier. It’s a bit OTT and elaborate but it’s clear as day.

• SuperRob
    2051 posts Fans' Favourite
    every game
    It has been a new level tonight with missed animations and they ball seems to be doing some very weird bounces. Was really nice to watch Kane just run past Hernandez tonight and not be able to keep up.
  • WFCBagnall
    99481 posts Moderator

Yeah I dont play games.

Can tell you are though lol
  • BrentfordFC
    13514 posts Has That Special Something

Yeah I dont play games.

:lol:
  • LFC Simon 98
    21725 posts Club Captain
    1 in 5 games
    Very very rarely if at all. Play about 5-10 games a day recently
  • BcfcDale88
    8040 posts League Winner
    1 in 5 games
    Been playing squad battles most of the night. Soon as I play rivals you can just tell how bad it is
  • o0OainavO0o
    2613 posts Fans' Favourite
    every game
    I have the highest speed Comcast Xfinity offers, I have my Xbox set as the priority on my network, I’m plugged directly from the router to the Xbox, controller is directly plugged into the Xbox... the game constantly switches to the wrong player, passes to the wrong players with the wrong power/speed and or completely wrong direction (my best has been a low cross across the box that ended up being a rocket from the opponents end line back to my defender still making his way to the half circle), stringed passes can be under hit or over hit (two intentional passes turn into three or four, the best is instead of sprinting with ball once in possession they just smash it somewhere or make a tiny pass that they run on to but just can’t take control). You are about to shoot a rocket in the top shelf or corner but the ball duds and fizzles towards the corner flag practically. Late lunges and tackles. I see there are 5 bars of latency but I have never in my life of fifa had more than 4 bars.
  • Aqeel87
    3744 posts National Call-Up
    every game
    Joke game & company.
  • Kamilflage
    6236 posts Big Money Move
    4 in 5 games
    Scutch wrote: »
    Watched this earlier. It’s a bit OTT and elaborate but it’s clear as day.

This makes me angry, can 100% relate to this garbage
  • Tubpac
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2019
    every game
    Unacceptable
  • Antparry92
    21001 posts Club Captain
    4 in 5 games
    Near enough every game. Would be inclined to say 95% of games are affected by delay for me
  • RebelRob
    7268 posts Big Money Move
    For me, it’s neither of those options and approximately half of my games are affected. I could play five or six games in a row and it be fine, but then the next game out of nowhere is horrendously delayed and the same with the following one so I stop playing. However, the next time I turn it on can be delayed again, but it’s never a measurable amount and is sporadic. I can literally have one game that’s fine followed by a delayed game, followed by another fine game and then another delayed game straight after!

I’m interested to see though which of The usual suspects are going to come in here and say that this is nonsense and not a thing because they haven’t experienced it.
  • Kieran1903
    11857 posts Has That Special Something
    4 in 5 games
    For me it only seems to be peek times during weekend league.

Friday evenings 6-10
    Saturday 12-10
    Sunday 6-10
  • Cloudio7
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2019
    4 in 5 games
    The only matches i've had without delay have been the ones i've played super late at night, between 3 and 5 a.m. During the day delay is a constant.
  • ImmigrantMentality
    every game

Yeah I dont play games.

if only.
  • tauras
    3951 posts National Call-Up
    Been one of the lucky ones to never have delay.
  • BristolMDF
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    4 in 5 games
    Bagnall the menu merchant :trollface:
  • NornIron
    16089 posts World Class
    every game
    Until at least 10pm.
  • Danic123
    4848 posts National Call-Up
    4 in 5 games
    Was doing the CL & Dzeko objectives combined this morning. My team wasn’t great, but should be good enough. My win ratio was 50/50, so I shouldn’t be so frustrated, but it was driving me mad. Had to turn the xbox off.

Ridiculous because if you play a decent player, there’s nothing you can do almost if they can predict your passing lanes. If my players would pass when I asked them too it’s not a problem, but by the time my player faces the direction & then passes, it’s straight to the opposition.
  • every game
    Really miffed with this game at the moment. Totally unplayable for almost 2 weeks.
  • every game
    I can understand a little lag, but when my latency bars are on Green 5 before the game starts you expect to be able to play. So frustrating. The store won't be getting any of my money 😤😤
  • Danic123
    4848 posts National Call-Up
    4 in 5 games
    Nailsdog wrote: »
    Really miffed with this game at the moment. Totally unplayable for almost 2 weeks.

Agreed, it’s getting a bit silly. I have been avoiding rivals for the most part, but thought I’d try some objectives, but it was driving me crazy earlier. I can’t be playing a game that is making me that frustrated.

I’m tempted to get relegated to div 10. I’d rather test myself tbh, but I can’t do that if the online play is so laggy. At least I could easily complete the objectives they keep setting exclusively for rivals if I was in the lower divisions.