shirts selection in fut champ is broken

Played several games and the shirts of my team and the opponents was alike 80% the same and it was very confusing,

happens like 3-4 times, anyone else got it?

algorithm is broken

Comments

• Asht1981
    1481 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yep it's on away games when they take the first option its nuts that it overrides ur selection of ur away kit had it alot n lost games coz of it, but its ea u cant expect anything to work
  • Smsalnuaimi
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    same thing happend.. blue .. blue .. lost the match
  • broken algorithm,

need to fire the developer of this ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Phiba
    830 posts Semi-Pro
    Reported it when the game came out as same thing happens in rivals, also created case with EA. Bug report ignore and case closed without any comment from EA!
  • Bevan
    1753 posts Play-Off Hero
    Easiest way to solve it is by using your away kit. You can choose.
  • AJS-17
    1344 posts Professional
    Bevan wrote: »

• Asht1981
    1481 posts Play-Off Hero

Not if ur away!!! It overrides ur selection if the home guy chooses the other option....
  • Bevan
    1753 posts Play-Off Hero
    Asht1981 wrote: »

Not if ur away!!! It overrides ur selection if the home guy chooses the other option....

I've not had any issues myself mate, I have home and away kits different colours so it's easy enough. I choose my home, and my away as their kit.
  • Martythedoc
    2515 posts Fans' Favourite
    Asht1981 wrote: »

I've not had any issues myself mate, I have home and away kits different colours so it's easy enough. I choose my home, and my away as their kit.

Same here. Happened once in Rivals not going to assume people are cool enough to have alternative colours and not just two blue kits etc. (I use Bayern Home and Leicester Home)
  • pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    Used to have a red kit. Kept getting paired with orange kits. Can still tell the difference, but gotta concentrate real hard during the game.

Switched to black home and yellow away and have not encountered any clashes since.