CM Arsenal Lineup. Please input.

mjtheslambam323
175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
So now, thankfully, the update has fixed starting XIs in Career Mode. I am just about to start a Career with Leicester City but I’ve been perfecting/editing rosters in order to get realistic lineups that I want to have being played by CPU. Ran a few tests and so far starting lineups are very realistic and fit accordingly to players OVRs at each position.

My only concern and struggle is with Arsenal. I am debating whether to edit formation and players positions to either put Lacazette or Aubameyang out as LW/LM or to go with a 2 striker formation for Arsenal. I want to respect Pepe as RM and Özil as CAM so I’m trying to decide what to do.

I wanted to post on here and see what you guys thought and was wanting to hear some feedback, suggestions, and recommendations. Thanks.

Comments

• y_j_es_i
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Why dyou care about Ozil, he’s barely played and hasn’t played much even when fit. If I was you I’d look up arsenal’s most common formation and lineup so far this season and just go with that
  • mjtheslambam323
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    y_j_es_i wrote: »
    Why dyou care about Ozil, he’s barely played and hasn’t played much even when fit. If I was you I’d look up arsenal’s most common formation and lineup so far this season and just go with that

Yeah I hear you. In my career I just want him to be playing, yes like you said, it wouldn’t be realistic as he isn’t really playing and been involved but I still want him active and playing in career. I’ll prob keep a 4-3-2-1 and make Lacazette or Aubameyang a LM