New to FUT: Help

bApTizE
22 posts Last Pick at the Park
Hi all;
I'm completely new to FUT. I built my squad using the web application. My questions are:
1. What's more important, Chemistry or Player ratings?
2. I see some players with amazing players in their squad, how did they get these players? The maximum player rating I have in my squad is like 77!!
3. Can I play FUT offline or it has to be online?
4. Do I earn coins by playing and winning or you can buy them? (please don't post cheating methods, I want to either buy them legitimately or earn them).
5. FUT is very overwhelming for new players, can you give me the most important tips for new players like me?

Thank you...

Comments

• MorroWtje
    5287 posts Big Money Move
    1) a 77 rated player can be better than a much higher rated player. For example at RB, Mbabu will likely play better than Kimmich as Mbabu has higher pace and physical which is desirable. But then again a 90 rated keeper is likely going to be better than a 75 rated keeper. All depends on stats, and how they feel/perform for you ingame! One of the best things about FUT is trying things out, seeing what players/formations work for you!

Find some players you like, see if you can fit them in a team to get them to 100 chemistry i recon. futhead.com is a great team building website.

2) Paying money for fifa points for packs, or getting lucky via rewards in squad battles, rivals, weekend league or SBC's.

3) Squad battles are against the AI, but you probably still need an internet connection to play

4) Buying coins is against TOS and is ban-worthy (and likely will). Only legit ways are though buying fifa points and opening packs, or playing the game and earning coins & rewards.

Squad battles is vs the AI, you get points for playing games. More points = higher rank = more rewards at the end of the week. (all rewards are weekly now)

Rivals is your standard online games vs other people. Same format, play games, get points, get rewards at the end of the week.

Weekend league, you need 2000 rivals points to qualify for it, then you play up to 30 games over friday/saturday/sunday. more wins = better prizes at the end of the week.

5) I guess just enjoy yourself! I'd probably focus on trying to get two cheap teams (one on the bench/reserves for the other so you don't need to use fitness cards, saving coins), and just enjoy playing the game. By playing squad battles or rivals you'll get coins and packs as rewards for it, which will help boost your team(s).

Squad building challenges are another thing, where there can be requirements for a squad (example 1 man united player, 1 liverpool player, rated 78+ and 80 chem) and if you can complete the squad you'll get a pack where you'll hopefully get lucky and pull something good! They generally get released weekly or a few extra ones throughout the week. I'd avoid the ones which give you a player as a reward for now, as the requirements are often a 84-85 rated team which you won't be able to afford for now!
  • bApTizE
    MorroWtje wrote: »
    1) a 77 rated player can be better than a much higher rated player. For example at RB, Mbabu will likely play better than Kimmich as Mbabu has higher pace and physical which is desirable. But then again a 90 rated keeper is likely going to be better than a 75 rated keeper. All depends on stats, and how they feel/perform for you ingame! One of the best things about FUT is trying things out, seeing what players/formations work for you!

Find some players you like, see if you can fit them in a team to get them to 100 chemistry i recon. futhead.com is a great team building website.

2) Paying money for fifa points for packs, or getting lucky via rewards in squad battles, rivals, weekend league or SBC's.

3) Squad battles are against the AI, but you probably still need an internet connection to play

4) Buying coins is against TOS and is ban-worthy (and likely will). Only legit ways are though buying fifa points and opening packs, or playing the game and earning coins & rewards.

Squad battles is vs the AI, you get points for playing games. More points = higher rank = more rewards at the end of the week. (all rewards are weekly now)

Rivals is your standard online games vs other people. Same format, play games, get points, get rewards at the end of the week.

Weekend league, you need 2000 rivals points to qualify for it, then you play up to 30 games over friday/saturday/sunday. more wins = better prizes at the end of the week.

5) I guess just enjoy yourself! I'd probably focus on trying to get two cheap teams (one on the bench/reserves for the other so you don't need to use fitness cards, saving coins), and just enjoy playing the game. By playing squad battles or rivals you'll get coins and packs as rewards for it, which will help boost your team(s).

Squad building challenges are another thing, where there can be requirements for a squad (example 1 man united player, 1 liverpool player, rated 78+ and 80 chem) and if you can complete the squad you'll get a pack where you'll hopefully get lucky and pull something good! They generally get released weekly or a few extra ones throughout the week. I'd avoid the ones which give you a player as a reward for now, as the requirements are often a 84-85 rated team which you won't be able to afford for now!

Thank you for taking the time. Lot of information there to digest....
    The first thing I want to do now is to reset my FUT, I think I messed it up. Is this possible?
  • MorroWtje
    5287 posts Big Money Move
    I think you can delete your club, it's in the settings somewhere. How do you think you've messed up?
  • bApTizE
    MorroWtje wrote: »
    I think you can delete your club, it's in the settings somewhere. How do you think you've messed up?
    I did the SBC challenges to get Bronze cards and I gave good players thinking I might get better players :tired_face: