Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

temp ban how long?

Mmandras
2974 posts National Call-Up
I was flipping a card, and I couldn't list item for sale with message "this item cannot be listed for transfer because an error". I can't list any item or a player anymore. This has happened first time, did anybody had similar experience? Is it 24h thing, or something more serious? Do you get some kind of notification from EA in case of market ban?

Comments

• Ludinator19
    504 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Happens to me all the time haha. Sometimes 24 hours, sometimes 12 hours.
  • Mmandras
    Well, that's a bit harsh, but ok. Never had listing ban, only short term ban on bidding.
  • Ludinator19
    504 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mmandras wrote: »
    Well, that's a bit harsh, but ok. Never had listing ban, only short term ban on bidding.

Considering I’m not breaking rules it’s ridiculous.
  • Mmandras
    edited October 2019
    Well basically EA can detect if we are very efficient at trading and they are making it difficult. I was wondering how much coins I could earn flipping a card for couple of hours during the day while multitasking, and there's my answer. Earned about 80k perhaps, would have been more if there weren't for the ban. I think the frequency was the issue, because I was aiming for the no risk lowest margin.

Not to mention how many times I wasn't able to bid on a card, or did anti bot verufications without fail today, but I was getting used to that. This listing error is the new one for me and unexpected.

I suspect you are very good in trading indeed if you get that all the time.
  • Pooter
    4218 posts National Call-Up
    Not a transfer ban, just an error. I think you will be told in plain English if there was a transfer ban in place
  • Mmandras
    Yeah you do get "too many actions have been taken" in case of short term ban on bidding. I honestly don't have any idea how this works.
  • ZizioGardo
    1435 posts Professional
    Yeah you do get "too many actions have been taken" in case of short term ban on bidding. I honestly don't have any idea how this works.

It's just a temporary ban. Don't worry. Usually last an hour or so.
  • Mmandras
    Just a quick uptate, everything has been reset to normal and earned another 80k today flipping the same card.
  • Pooter
    4218 posts National Call-Up
    Just a quick uptate, everything has been reset to normal and earned another 80k today flipping the same card.

Sniping not flipping
  • Mmandras
    edited October 2019
    No, I don't snipe. I just mass bid on the same card and sell it for the small profit.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    14585 posts Has That Special Something
    They can range from 30 mins to 24 hours from my experience anyway.

What I find always works though is if you get banned on console and go onto the app you can still bid and buy players.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    14585 posts Has That Special Something
    Pooter wrote: »
    Not a transfer ban, just an error. I think you will be told in plain English if there was a transfer ban in place

This is incorrect. It does exactly what OP described when banned and doesn't actually say anywhere that you have been banned.

Trust me I get them all the time 😂😂
  • Hibee
    12406 posts Has That Special Something
    Pooter wrote: »

Sniping not flipping

Wrong again.
  • AliasMaurice
    2346 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bid slower. I used to get banned for fun in previous fifas. An hour here and there. Then they'd get longer. Sometimes 48 hours. Pain in the ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

With the market being as flat as it is and a lack of sbcs I've done with my trading. Made over a million first 2 weeks and just build from there. Rotate two teams build coins, grind rivals and weekend league.

Top tier team will be easy this year for everyone. Just how top tier can you go.