Rivals ruined

KING_HENKE
471 posts Sunday League Hero
So, rivals is still ruined due to the cowards and brats dropping divisions huh? Just had a few rivals matches there now that Champs is finished and the amount of absolute losers who have relegated themselves to do these icon swaps against players who aren’t of a similar skill level is still unreal. I assume it’s another entire week of horrendous rivals because of this? Thanks EA. Superb.

And the good news is once this batch of objectives is done, the next one starts.....

Comments

• QuinnUK87
    2056 posts Fans' Favourite
    People in division 1 and 2 worry about their record too much to take a load of L's like that... I'd never relegate myself. It's easy enough to do in the higher divisions anyway.

There are just more people playing rivals than would normally be playing it, as they want the icon swap tokens.
  • Illini McG
    330 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah.....but u definitely know when u are getting waxed by a player 2 or 3 divisions better.
  • MDR123456
    63 posts Park Captain
    It’s been absolutely impossible and highly unenjoyable to play.

Match-ups should factor in highest level or division achieved. Plus, if they actual fixed the severs these lifers would have something else to do.
  • MDR123456
    63 posts Park Captain
    It’s like EA goes out of their way to screw us...oh, wait...never mind. WTF was I thinking?
  • MDR123456
    63 posts Park Captain
    QuinnUK87 wrote: »
    People in division 1 and 2 worry about their record too much to take a load of L's like that... I'd never relegate myself. It's easy enough to do in the higher divisions anyway.

There are just more people playing rivals than would normally be playing it, as they want the icon swap tokens. [/

That’s complete BS! Plus, there’s a lot of real state between D3 and D9.
  • MDR123456
    63 posts Park Captain
    Went from winning 60% to losing 90%. Everyone didn’t suddenly get that much better.
  • Retro_G
    29681 posts Player of the Year
    EA keep adding Rival objectives, the way rewards are set up has people relegating. The majority are dropping down a Division or two, then smashing less skilled players to get Rank 1 in Rival rewards. I mentioned this last year, if you get relegated, you shouldn't be allowed to still earn rewards for a higher division.
  • Stevo_CT
    3096 posts National Call-Up
    My experience does not echo yours, perhaps because I am only in Div6.
    But WL is 10X more challenging for me than Rivals.

I have played against numerous squads featuring Icon swaps config, but this feels like any other game.

I am saving coins, so my squad is full of FO's and budget players, and have noticed (obviously) that opposing teams are increasingly stacked with players as time goes by.
  • AliasMaurice
    2039 posts Fans' Favourite
    KING_HENKE wrote: »
    People actually claiming that this isn’t due to losers dropping divisions? Have you read this forum? 😂 I’ve been in the same division since week 2 and I know the level of the competition. I have hundreds of games played already. You know when playing champs is relaxing in comparison that the system is rigged.

Gold 1 in weekend league. Division 5 in rivals. Not looking like division 4 anytime soon either.

Was division 1 player when it was seasons.
  • Pooter
    2825 posts National Call-Up
    So, rivals is still ruined due to the cowards and brats dropping divisions huh? Just had a few rivals matches there now that Champs is finished and the amount of absolute losers who have relegated themselves to do these icon swaps against players who aren’t of a similar skill level is still unreal. I assume it’s another entire week of horrendous rivals because of this? Thanks EA. Superb.

And the good news is once this batch of objectives is done, the next one starts.....

I suspect that people who are against my idea of not allowing players who relegated themselves to complete the fut swap until they get back to the division within a week after such massive ‘losses’ are the ones doing it themselves

They should password protect their consoles and create another account for their ‘kid bro’ so they can’t make the excuse that kid bro ‘used their account’ or in some cases, sons or daughter

If they don’t know how to password protect their console account, perhaps they should look on youtube
  • FifaGod97
    242 posts Sunday League Hero
    There's no rule about people not being able to drop divisions.. you'll be vs high quality players once you get promoted anyway , vs good players doesn't matter as it's a GAME stop crying about small matters if you win lose or draw you still get points..

How do you know they're dropping? many people in low divisions have big teams..

Division 1 - 3 people vs each other anyway.
  • BadSeedsFC
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Auto relegating it's not the problem. Lord Voldemort decides who's the winner long before the match starts...
  • Nazgul
    668 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Divisions 5&6 must be the best places to be because the level of competition seems to stay the same, probably had one of two games where I played someone relegating themselves apart from that it’s ok.
  • RTG20
    649 posts An Exciting Prospect

How are they losers if they are better than you and beating you?

In this scenario, which YOU have provided, you are the loser by definition, which would make you the loser?
  • mojav
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is career mode fixed yet?
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13585 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 21
    mojav wrote: »
    Is career mode fixed yet?

Still buggy I believe. Check out vapex karma on YouTube... He gives daily updates on career mode. What's changed after patches etc. He'll know more than most I reckon...
  • mojav
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    Well it's the last time i am buying this game. Just make a football simulation EA! its not that hard.

Bring on FM 2020
  • KING_HENKE
    471 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 21
    RTG20 wrote: »

In this scenario, which YOU have provided, you are the loser by definition, which would make you the loser?

Aren’t you exhausted with trolling a football game forum 24/7 yet?
  • Mizzle
    645 posts Semi-Pro

I went from div 4 to div 3 whilst doing the swaps
  • TheSBCKing
    246 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i don't fully agree with you. not everyone is a div or 2 higher if they spanked you. I don't play rivals, i only do it for the icon tokens and sometimes the weekly challenges. I got put in a lower division because in my introductory games, i lost 2 due to connection when i was winning and i only went up 1 division since due to a lack of playing and also not doing as well when i use a weak squad or just go for the challenges (i drew a game i was winning 5-1 yesterday trying some of the week4 challenges). the next game i thrashed my opponent 7-0, he was so bad he just couldn't defend but also the game was in my favour with the delay i could just tell and got accused of dropping divisions.
  • Pooter
    2825 posts National Call-Up
    BadSeedsFC wrote: »
    Auto relegating it's not the problem. Lord Voldemort decides who's the winner long before the match starts...

You can’t do it auto but on purpose
  • Ash2442
    232 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Aren’t you exhausted with trolling a football game forum 24/7 yet?

There’s no cure for being a ****
  • Malg
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I can play couple of games win or lose but you know you're on the same level, then boom some guy with silver bronze players has them playing like a team full of Messi's you just know they have come down 3or4 divisions, EA have created this, the game is badly broken, o yes and the cheats coming down need to get a life and play in the best division they can.
  • DirtyHarryZak
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 21

iron-man-eye-roll-tony-stark-gif-12081779.gif