• ViVaWhom
    8734 posts League Winner
    incredible signing for bayern
  • Apollo
    19444 posts World Class
    edited June 30
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    My guess is 55m

Ridiculously low fee for him. I know his contract was almost up and that's why but they've still got a bargain for someone of his quality.
  • G000ner
    4787 posts National Call-Up
    Was he in the last year of his contract? Makes sense if it's the case. Gnabry and Sane on the wings are terrifying. Coman might be on his way out
  • Apollo
    19444 posts World Class
    G000ner wrote: »
    Was he in the last year of his contract? Makes sense if it's the case. Gnabry and Sane on the wings are terrifying. Coman might be on his way out

Yeah he was, that's why the fee was low. They've got a serious bargain there for Sane.
  • Shshj
    4766 posts National Call-Up
    City are so poorly run when it comes to player sales.
  • Bob_Dylan
    20693 posts Club Captain
    55 mil for a player of that calibre is a steal these days.
  • Snugglebites
    1626 posts Play-Off Hero
    So many other teams spend all summer working on their big signings. This is one of the reasons Bayern are so dominant, they just get things done.
  • Ahmer50x
    22911 posts Club Captain
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »
    55 mil for a player of that calibre is a steal these days.

Much cheaper than I guessed. City have been robbed
  • TakeItSlow
    9059 posts League Winner
    Hes into the last year of his deal so makes sense. But it sets a good president for the rest of the window. United are right to only be willing to pay 50m for sancho when Sane is going for £44M
  • Stlducks
    1955 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ashy wrote: »
    Spurs already have Ndombele, Winks, Sissoko, Lo Celso and Skipp for those 2 centre mid spots, I guess if Ndombele leaves then it makes sense or Sissoko is played elsewhere

Spurs could use a midfielder who has playmaking ability to backup Dele and Lo Celso. Winks/Skipp/Sissoko are all defensive and Ndombele will probably be sold if anyone bids for him.
  • Apollo
    19444 posts World Class
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Hes into the last year of his deal so makes sense. But it sets a good president for the rest of the window. United are right to only be willing to pay 50m for sancho when Sane is going for £44M

The Sky rumour isn't true ffs :D
  • Ashy
    10789 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 30
    TakeItSlow wrote: »

Sancho has 2 years left I think and isnt basically pushing for a move like Sane was

To add to that Bayern always gets players cheap and its common knowledge Man Utd overspend
  • Ashy
    10789 posts Has That Special Something
    Thought Bayern like to keep their wages low like under 200k, bit weird
  • Stlducks
    1955 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sane could have left for free next season and is coming off a major injury. Sell him for 40m plus 11m in bonuses that are easy to achieve (from the rumors I have seen).

Roughly 50m for a player with 1 year left and coming off a big injury. I see that as a good move and not being robbed at all.
  • Tornado31619
    21119 posts Club Captain
    A retired Chief Prosecutor whose brother died of Covid in April is pushing the police to prosecute Cummings.

Sky Sports (and seemingly the PL too) is also distancing itself from BLM following its recent claims about Israel. The move was advocated for by Patrice Evra and supported by Gary Neville and Jamie Redknapp, who were all on commentary last night.
  • Jboom98
    415 posts Sunday League Hero
    1791654-37830378-1600-900.png
    Today's Premier League Games
    Arsenal vs Norwich 18:00 BT SPORT
    Bournemouth vs Newcastle 18:00 Sky Sports
    Everton vs Leicester 18:00 Sky Sports
    West Ham :star: vs Chelsea :star: 20:15 Sky Sports
  • BluenoseDave72
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sky Sports (and seemingly the PL too) is also distancing itself from BLM following its recent claims about Israel. The move was advocated for by Patrice Evra and supported by Gary Neville and Jamie Redknapp, who were all on commentary last night.

And rightly so at that

This movement has absolutely nothing to do with George Floyd no more and anyone who thinks otherwise needs their head checked

I hope EA also remove the message that is appearing on our screens because they too will be advocating something that has been hijacked by far left lunatics!

Bring back the Kick it out campaign on our screens which makes a hell of a lot more sense and understanding for everybody
  • Bob_Dylan
    20693 posts Club Captain
    What an awful post.
  • Ahmer50x
    22911 posts Club Captain
    edited July 1
    Not going to go particularly deep on the politics here but thought this from Karl Henry summed it up nicely:
  • BluenoseDave72
    edited July 1
    What an awful post.

Excellent input

It's been hijacked by far left loonies whether you like it or not. I genuinely feel sorry for those who were genuine protesters and there was many of them but when you have groups like Antifa and believe it or not here where I live, it's been jumped on by terrorist organisations such as Saoradh who are another terrorist organisation wing of the Irish Republican Army who just last year, a member of their organisation murdered a young journalist named Lyra McKee. The main political party S/F stood in front of a mural placed in West Belfast albeit years ago they and their comrades in the IRA murdered 4 black men.

Like I said, I genuinely feel sorry for those who are trying to make changes in a more positive way but when its over run by thugs then questions have to be asked

• Dandingooo
    1643 posts Play-Off Hero
    What an awful post.

Excellent input

It's been hijacked by far left loonies whether you like it or not. I genuinely feel sorry for those who were genuine protesters and there was many of them but when you have groups like Antifa and believe it or not here where I live, it's been jumped on by terrorist organisations such as Saoradh who are another terrorist organisation wing of the Irish Republican Army who just last year, a member of their organisation murdered a young journalist named Lyra McKee. The main political party S/F stood in front of a mural placed in West Belfast albeit years ago they and their comrades in the IRA murdered 4 black men.

Like I said, I genuinely feel sorry for those who are trying to make changes in a more positive way but when its over run by thugs then questions have to be asked

Can I ask where you’re from? I’m in Belfast and I haven’t seen any sort of violence in the protests. What you’re saying seems like the standard ❤️❤️❤️❤️ for tot politics that holds the north back.
  • Pughy30
    27020 posts Player of the Year
    What an awful post.

• BluenoseDave72
    Dandingooo wrote: »
    What an awful post.

Excellent input

Can I ask where you’re from? I’m in Belfast and I haven’t seen any sort of violence in the protests. What you’re saying seems like the standard ❤️❤️❤️❤️ for tot politics that holds the north back.

I didn't say there was any violence in Belfast. In fact, Belfast was peaceful from protesters from the BLM and those who came out to protect the monuments. The only problem that came out of it was caused was actually from the BLM due to them disagreeing on how the police handled their protests when they were issued fines for breaking the rules and regulations due to covid-19, that's all. Like I said, I fully support their cause in rooting out any form of racism but it's those who have jumped onto the cause for their own gain that has caused such the problems that we face now
  • Stlducks
    1955 posts Play-Off Hero
    Norwich need the 3 points today. West Ham will most likely lose to Chelsea today so Norwich can move 3pts away from safety. After today Norwich has 3 games they have a chance to win (Watford, Brighton, West Ham), and 3 they will be big underdogs in (Chelsea, Man City, Burnley).

Losing today and I think they are done.