Should I sell otw Ben Yedder?

cartyHUNTER
1421 posts Professional
Picked him up for 106k when I’m packs.

After today’s last minute winner giving him 2 goals he has hit 198k. Do I take the 90k profit or hold on? I reckon he will pick up a few informs this year and to be fair his toty last year was absolutely fantastic. I do use the card in my ligue1 side as well.

Comments

• Dayoff
    241 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sell in the hype. Always
  • Dayoff
    241 posts Sunday League Hero
    Then buy back
  • jonkero
    7221 posts Big Money Move
    Well if you play with him a lot why not just keep him.
  • Seandimes
    3453 posts National Call-Up
    Sell. 2 goals doesn't guarantee an if nowadays, especially for otw players
  • cartyHUNTER
    1421 posts Professional
    @jonkero yeah I do play with him in my main team and he is very good for an 83. I will just hope for a Felipe Anderson scenario 3 informs and a winter upgrade will do nicely!
  • mway
    2186 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2019
    Seandimes wrote: »
    Sell. 2 goals doesn't guarantee an if nowadays, especially for otw players

Sure, but in Ligue 1 there are not too many that will get an IF this week. Only Ben Yedder and Di María scored two and Ben Yedder's goal was the deciding one at the last minute. So I guess there is no way they won´t give him an IF this week.
  • mway
    @jonkero yeah I do play with him in my main team and he is very good for an 83. I will just hope for a Felipe Anderson scenario 3 informs and a winter upgrade will do nicely!

Keep it. He would be 86 but the end of the year. In two weeks Monaco will face Dijon at home.
  • FijiBoy
    1321 posts Professional
    Keep. He should get maybe 2-3 IFs easily
  • mway
    Now I´ve seen that Slimani assisted and scored. He could get the IF instead of Ben Yedder. :/
  • lewspaz
    1419 posts Play-Off Hero
    mway wrote: »
    Now I´ve seen that Slimani assisted and scored. He could get the IF instead of Ben Yedder. :/

Na. Slimani had an inform a couple of weeks ago and 2 goals one being the 92nd minute screamer winner should seal it
  • Tboon
    4696 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2019
    Picked him up for 106k when I’m packs.

After today’s last minute winner giving him 2 goals he has hit 198k. Do I take the 90k profit or hold on? I reckon he will pick up a few informs this year and to be fair his toty last year was absolutely fantastic. I do use the card in my ligue1 side as well.

Did you keep him? I'm in the same situation :)
  • cartyHUNTER
    1421 posts Professional
    Of course I kept him!

Can’t wait to use him tomorrow when I’m back off night shift!