Legacy defending is so annoying

Navraat
3672 posts National Call-Up
Honestly, just going to pay 150€ for a used PS4 so I have peace of mind my opponent really outplayed me and not clicked on some software to make his players charge at me 100 miles per hour without any barrier

Comments

• Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    +1
  • Reulol
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dozens of reports/threads about cheaters and zero response from the officals.. great job EA
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    Reulol wrote: »
    Dozens of reports/threads about cheaters and zero response from the officals.. great job EA
    nothing new

• hhoverflow
    397 posts Sunday League Hero

It's the same for more than 5 years...

people even post the link of the hack...

cancer company...
  • Springveldt
    6958 posts Big Money Move
    hhoverflow wrote: »

cancer company...
    I actually went and had a look at that site after someone posted it. There are even forums there with people requesting new features, it's sickening.

Also people claiming to sell origin accounts with fifa on them (obviously hacked) for the price of a pint so you can test out the cheat and not get your main account into trouble.
  • Navraat

cancer company...
    I actually went and had a look at that site after someone posted it. There are even forums there with people requesting new features, it's sickening.

Also people claiming to sell origin accounts with fifa on them (obviously hacked) for the price of a pint so you can test out the cheat and not get your main account into trouble.

Yes, FIFA 20 is infested with them

Time to buy console
  • Springveldt
    6958 posts Big Money Move
    Navraat wrote: »

cancer company...

Time to buy console
    I've got a PS4 as well but don't want to pay Sony £50 just to play online, that's why I came back to PC in 19.

Game is still a delayed mess from what I'm reading so I've not even bought it this year. Still around here hoping to see it change but just like the cheaters on PC it seems EA have no intention of fixing delay either.
  • Navraat
    edited October 2019
    Navraat wrote: »

cancer company...

Time to buy console
    I've got a PS4 as well but don't want to pay Sony £50 just to play online, that's why I came back to PC in 19.

Game is still a delayed mess from what I'm reading so I've not even bought it this year. Still around here hoping to see it change but just like the cheaters on PC it seems EA have no intention of fixing delay either.

PC is still better even with all those cheaters