352 guide

Comments

• I've used Kyle Walker before as a wide CB and he was amazing. With his pace you don't notice the loss of chem.
  • Whoman
    5981 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2019
    Ghotti wrote: »
    Whoman wrote: »
    Use it myself but without the sttiker dropping back. Not my style.

Gonna try with 1 st drop back mbappe will stay forward with Messi

Let me know how it sorts itself defensively, true 532 ?

My squad is as follows:

L5PxNr3.jpg
  • Ghotti
    3286 posts National Call-Up
    Ghotti wrote: »

Gonna try with 1 st drop back mbappe will stay forward with Messi

Let me know how it sorts itself defensively, true 532 ?

My squad is as follows:

L5PxNr3.jpg

Should be 532 while defending with 2x drop back its 541
  • Danic123
    3121 posts National Call-Up
    Just tried it in legendary SB. Won first game 4-0. I have followed all his tactics exactly. I’m hesitant about online for the counters; have to play more to see if I have enough back shen it’s a quick turnover.
  • Danic123
    edited October 2019
    Okay, so it works perfectly offline vs the AI.

Tried it in rivals Div 4 for some online context. Played 2 & W1, D1. Was nice to see that I didn’t get caught on the counter, and it’s easy enough to score when people are rushing out of position with high pressure tactics.

My only gripe was on occasion it would take a while to get back control of the game. As clearly seen on his video it gives you excellent coverage at the back, but it’s not so easy to transition from defence to attack when playing online.

Offline, it’s relatively simple as the gameplay is smooth and there’s no delay. But online, the 2 games I played I had horrendous delay & so holding them ball, be it in possession or passing at the back, it’s hard to find guaranteed passing lanes that won’t be cut out as you slow the play to give your team a chance to get up the pitch.

I’ll give it more time and see if I can work out better build up play.
  • Scutch
    14360 posts Has That Special Something
    It’s a great formation but as I’ve said before and it’s been highlighted by streamers, an adept player using a 433 can rip a 3atb formation to shreds. It just doesn’t deal well with it well at all.

Very good system though and some nice guides online too.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12030 posts Has That Special Something

I don’t wanna put my strikers on come back either. Still good?
  • 21_NYG_21
    1062 posts Professional
    Might be the most OP formation I've ever used personally, surprised more people haven't caught on yet.
  • Scutch
    14360 posts Has That Special Something

Yeah that come back on defence on a striker really does affect their positioning. I’ve had ADP drop back into a CM/CDM position a lot with that instruction so it does work. Whether you need to be that defensive is another thing.
  • Danic123
    Scutch wrote: »

Yeah that come back on defence on a striker really does affect their positioning. I’ve had ADP drop back into a CM/CDM position a lot with that instruction so it does work. Whether you need to be that defensive is another thing.

With the CAM on stay forward it mirrors a 541 formation defensively. I have 86 Barnes at CAM. When I win the ball back I lay it into his feet & he’s strong enough to hold off the opponent as my players move up past him.
  • Ghotti
    Danic123 wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »

With the CAM on stay forward it mirrors a 541 formation defensively. I have 86 Barnes at CAM. When I win the ball back I lay it into his feet & he’s strong enough to hold off the opponent as my players move up past him.

thats the point even with fast attack weak CAM can make few fast pass between him and CDM and waiting to move ST on they position or lm/rm to run near line
  • Got 2 more Serie A objective games to win for Carlos at LM and nearly completed Hulk SBC for the right side. Also got Reus untradeable and filled the rest up with Brazilians and Bundesliga players like Silva , Goretzka etc..just need a decent forward next to untradeable Werner now. Have 87 Sanchez but he's not great in this system..
  • S-Dog
    2783 posts Fans' Favourite
    So can we get a list going of the best RM/LM's to use in this formation? (Can be any position) just someone that has all the right stats
  • Ghotti
    Im starting 5221 so i use RB LB as wingers i can say that baby Zambrotta on sniper is just Perfect LM/RM. Im totally dissapoined by mid Carlos on RM Semedo Play better there
  • Ghotti
    S-Dog wrote: »
    So can we get a list going of the best RM/LM's to use in this formation? (Can be any position) just someone that has all the right stats

Fast strong good passing depend on playstyle can be with good finishing HM HH MH workrates
  • TheDrifter
    861 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2019
    QYOcu5j.jpg

My team for first WL of the season. Neymar upfront with Werner in 352..
    Images never work for me.
    Neymar Werner
    Reus
    Carlos 86 witsel paulinho hulk
    T.silva Marquinhos A.Sandro as CB
    Ederson
  • Ghotti wrote: »
    Guide link

Have you all found the guide helpful vs. default settings? I’m stuck in D5 as stands but don’t buy packs, feel I’ve mellowed out so looking for a change.
  • DougInskip
    7380 posts League Winner
    I’m getting murdered with 352. Defence is all over the place, gaps everywhere, lm/rm do nothing in defence of attack, any advice?
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain
    Has the new patch changed how 352 plays? Watched that guide a few days ago without knowing about this thread and it seemed to work well but after seeing the new patch has changed tactics I was wondering if 352 isn't as strong now
  • Danic123
    CornishLad wrote: »
    Has the new patch changed how 352 plays? Watched that guide a few days ago without knowing about this thread and it seemed to work well but after seeing the new patch has changed tactics I was wondering if 352 isn't as strong now

Definitely won’t work as well as it relied on strikers filling gaps and the CAM being the out ball.
  • lf2009
    2356 posts Fans' Favourite
    CornishLad wrote: »

Havent noticed any change myself but i wasnt using the cts/tactics in here.
    Still a really fluid formation, fwiw mine are
    Balanced
    Balanced

Instructions
    Lm/Rm get in behind

Currently using
    Mertens. Werner
    Reus
    Carlos. Allan. Delaney. If gomez
    Militao. Ramos. Van djik