Show me the money

fatELVIS77
144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Is anybody making any this FIFA? cause I ain't. BPM is dead! making a bit from it here and there but nothing great. Tried a bit of investing, mainly on TOTW, that has been an epic failure. Getting zero from packs, no boards now walkouts, Am I on my own here? Anyone else having any luck?

Comments

• Senth6
    935 posts Professional
    Same here fella just only making coins off rewards and smalls bits here and there casial this year
  • King_Cantona77
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2019
    Same here too. My coins are barely rising. Invested in a lot of players though and hoping SBC's come for their teams.
  • Rich
    678 posts An Exciting Prospect
    More than ever. The limit is how much I can be bothered to sit there and do
  • BigEneh
    347 posts Sunday League Hero
    Making some really good money actually more the any previous FIFA. Currently have a team worth 4M and got another 1,5-2M invested. And making anywhere between 20-100k a day flipping cards. Depending on how active I am on the companion app.
  • Pikandel
    1654 posts Play-Off Hero
    Started with discard IF’s, but they’re not rising at all.
    Found a way that gives me 40% profit after tax, but costs a lot of time. Don’t really have the motivation to do that this year.
  • fatELVIS77
    First week was great made loads, managed to buy Auba, thought the next week I would have Kante, three weeks later I'm still waiting. Starting to think EA have done a great job in stopping people making money. They obviously want us paying for packs.
  • Cbn
    1807 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah use to do IF buyandkeep method but its totally dead this year. Now flipping NIFs, made like 250k in few nights when on companion app
  • Moe_86
    1673 posts Play-Off Hero
    I am holding on 100 IF, waiting for the moment and it will come
  • BadSeedsFC
    1724 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2019
    💸
  • Cbn
    1807 posts Play-Off Hero
    Moe_86 wrote: »

Yeah it might come but I said another thread that the time you have your TP stucked with them you could have flipped hundreds or thousands NIFs on same time giving much Higher roi. Also, NIFs also have the Same potentil to rise when the right SBC drops
  • Moe_86
    1673 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cbn wrote: »
    Moe_86 wrote: »

Yeah it might come but I said another thread that the time you have your TP stucked with them you could have flipped hundreds or thousands NIFs on same time giving much Higher roi. Also, NIFs also have the Same potentil to rise when the right SBC drops

I feel nif gold are a little bit risky and my inform if I sold them I can get my money almost back . I agree with you thou
  • fatELVIS77
    I know I started this thread, and I'm now going to sound a bit silly but what are NIFs
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    You can make coin by trading daily, but the profits margins won't be much, it takes a lot of time. I find that kind of trading boring. I'm sitting on 90 Haller's, know it's only a matter of time before his price goes up due to SBC's.
  • Rich
    Rich wrote: »

Ooohhh check out the wolf of FUT street over here

Just Rich will do thanks
  • Rich
    Rich wrote: »

Ooohhh check out the wolf of FUT street over here

Just Rich will do thanks
  • SomeNextGuy
    4785 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2019
    Made 5 million just from entering a load of numbers from this plastic thing I found in my Dad's wallet into the Xbox Live store. I think it only let's you put £1500 on though as it rejected it when I tried more. You can then get Fifa points with them which you can get packs with. Sell the stuff from the packs and you'll make loads of coins!

Check your parent's wallet/purse and see if they have one of these plastic things.
  • If I can be bothered I can make around 50k a day.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16676 posts World Class
    Theres still plenty of coins to be made on the market but it's not as easy as previous years.
  • fatELVIS77
    Made 5 million just from entering a load of numbers from this plastic thing I found in my Dad's wallet into the Xbox Live store. I think it only let's you put £1500 on though as it rejected it when I tried more. You can then get Fifa points with them which you can get packs with. Sell the stuff from the packs and you'll make loads of coins!

Check your parent's wallet/purse and see if they have one of these plastic things.

I have one of those those plastic things with numbers on that you talk about. I think I can spend up to 5K, should I go all in on FP to pack multiple Sommers and spend the rest of my days smoking spice on the streets of Manchester?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16676 posts World Class
    For anyone sitting with coins wanting to invest 85s are a pretty good look right now. I'm currently grabbing 100 of an 85 with good league and nation on bid for 5.8k a card. When the right SBC comes along theres good profit to be made here and I dont mind sitting on them for a couple of weeks if need be.

Just a little tip for anyone wanting to invest. Thank me later 😎