thank u EA

nicitel32
2606 posts Fans' Favourite
leading 4-2 5min before end...guy disconects i get the L...every weekend the same..and u can do nothing against it...what is the point of playing the WL when this happens? nobody cares from EA about this situation.Shame!!!!

Comments

• Bakudu76
    2756 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2019
    If you get the L its your connection to their Servers.
  • nicitel32
    2606 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bakudu76 wrote: »

i wouldnt be so sure about that....how many glitches have we had last years?
  • IamLeeroy
    499 posts An Exciting Prospect

• Quase
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2019
    What I noticed playing since FIFA19 is that there is an automatic disconnect from FUT every 2 hours 5 minutes. You can set the clock for this to happen. This is still valid for me in FIFA20!

What I usually do is, write down my login time to FUT and either wait for the disconnect when getting close to 2:05 hours (not starting a match if there is not enough time left) or shut down the game and relaunch it because this seems to set back the disconnection timer.

For the record I am playing on the PC and my connection is not closing down in these circumstances, so I would say it is an inherent disconnection from the server side, although it makes it look like it was a connection fail on your side and you still get a loss. Some kind of programmed timeout, maybe to avoid having bots and stuff from farming and playing the game automatically. EA should at least make you aware of this or maybe let you finish a running game before closing FUT, not just throw you out of a match.
  • Radraptor
    1537 posts Play-Off Hero

This. If it was the other player, you get the W.
  • Punchbob
    308 posts Sunday League Hero

Not at all , last year I got a disconnect and I was still online on playstation and in the Playstation party talking with my friends
  • Dronegan
    1123 posts Professional
    Quase wrote: »
    What I noticed playing since FIFA19 is that there is an automatic disconnect from FUT every 2 hours 5 minutes. You can set the clock for this to happen. This is still valid for me in FIFA20!

What I usually do is, write down my login time to FUT and either wait for the disconnect when getting close to 2:05 hours (not starting a match if there is not enough time left) or shut down the game and relaunch it because this seems to set back the disconnection timer.

For the record I am playing on the PC and my connection is not closing down in these circumstances, so I would say it is an inherent disconnection from the server side, although it makes it look like it was a connection fail on your side and you still get a loss. Some kind of programmed timeout, maybe to avoid having bots and stuff from farming and playing the game automatically. EA should at least make you aware of this or maybe let you finish a running game before closing FUT, not just throw you out of a match.

Funny, i play on PC and have not had a disconnect for 200 games.
  • Quase
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2019
    Dronegan wrote: »
    Funny, i play on PC and have not had a disconnect for 200 games.
    Me neither, but only as long as I keep an eye on the clock. ;-) It usually just kicks me out from FUT to the main menu after the 2:05 hours expired. So as long as I am not in a match it does not matter.